Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oddly enough, me too.

It has me truly intrigued.

Honestly, from what we know about so far Cally has me THE most intrigued all the way around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drooling over a divot tool? What's wrong with just using a tee?

Thanks to my secret santa, my ponders are over for now. As soon as i get my $75 voucher to the nike employee store, it will be shoe-pondering season in this hiz-ouse.

Freddie, PLEASE roll one of the new Center-Shafted MX's! For me! LOL

I'm a huge fan of center shafted so that won't be a stretch

Drooling over a divot tool? What's wrong with just using a tee?

Because I don't like using a tee quite possibly?

Because I don't like using a tee quite possibly?

No because those divot tools are amazing. Absolutely gorgeous

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I'm pondering a very specific Seemore cover

Anybody dealt with 2nd Swing on eBay? I'm hawkpondering the crap out of a BB27...

Typos courtesy of fat fingers and iPhone

2nd Swing is legit. Big store in the Twin Cities, MN. They have a Studio B there.

They are expensive though.

I think seemore would gain a ton of respect if they made these available to all MCers.

As has always been the case in the Morgan Cup, different companies do different things with their staff. I believe every company has done a great job of taking care of their staff of players.

I think seemore would gain a ton of respect if they made these available to all MCers.

As much as I would LOVE to have one to put next to my SUPER limited SeeMore covers like the John Deere one, I respect that its just for MC'ers. It makes them ULTRA special, just like it should be because its an ULTRA special event. Just my take though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back