The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
An email from THP today, my order of SeeMore Citrus headcover and Epoch tees are on their way. WOOHOO!! Funny when I think of it now, I'll be bringing 'em back down stateside in a few weeks, but to put 'em in play.

I went to change something tonight and saw that I got a little rep from some people. whoever you are thank's

Also I got a random phone call about a job that I didn't even apply for I'm not sure how they got the number but I'm getting in contact with them tomorow I hope something good comes out of this. I hate my current job.

Just watched a show for the first time in 3D on my TV.....very nice!

I just got permission to buy a 70" TV.

Congrats! My wife says our 48" is it, I really like it as our den is not real big but not tiny either. I would actually like to go to 60" myself but I guess I don't want to live with the consequences of going ahead and getting one.

Just watched a show for the first time in 3D on my TV.....very nice!

Must be rough. Look at Nate over there watching TV in 3D.

It was pretty cool....I kept thinking, man I need a bigger TV!

That's a big tv Smalls.

That's a big tv Smalls.

Sure is. I actually asked about a 60, and she said, "That's not a whole lot bigger than the 52 we have now. How much is a 70?"

Will it be awkward to have to turn your head to see the entire thing?? haha, that's sweet man.

It will be a while. Gotta do my research and pricing. One thing I hate and that's Buyer's Remorse. When I do my homework and take my time, I never get it.

It will be a while. Gotta do my research and pricing. One thing I hate and that's Buyer's Remorse. When I do my homework and take my time, I never get it.

I hear you. Non-Smart TVs are a sweetheart deal right now, which seems crazy to me. I've been eyeing a bunch of 32" TVs without all the crazy stuff because I already have an Xbox to make it 'smart' haha

Leaving work now to go play golf! 51 degrees and climbing in CT! YEA!

5 hours of work to go and then I'm done till next Monday warm weather golf and thpers await

That is indeed happy happy joy joy...........make it count!

no doubt man, cant get here fast enough, need to put this crappy week behind me

Just got an email from my course. The course has closed as of today. While that part stinks, its been open since early March and got a ton of play. Also mentioned in the email is that they are getting rid of the current superintendent. Those that know me know that I have talked about having the worst greens in the area and its not even close. Half of them have bunkers someplace on them they are so bad. Hopefully the new hire can do something about that. Needless to say I'm pretty excited about that news.

Just got an email from my course. The course has closed as of today. While that part stinks, its been open since early March and got a ton of play. Also mentioned in the email is that they are getting rid of the current superintendent. Those that know me know that I have talked about having the worst greens in the area and its not even close. Half of them have bunkers someplace on them they are so bad. Hopefully the new hire can do something about that. Needless to say I'm pretty excited about that news.
Dear d.d.e.c.,

All of the courses down here are still open. Feel free to come and play.

Signed,

War.

Actually, we just had two courses reopen since the renovations were finished last month, as well.

I think they have a few courses in Myrtle available for play this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back