THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

zajeta4a.jpg

The tables have turned my friend haha
Chloroform rags or an exhaust leak? Either that the cooler is full of dead cans

Love the trip updates so f.....

Rolling through Tenn, should be close to north Carolina soon

Keep the updates coming, loving the coverage.

Just mapped out my trip. A little over 7.5 hours isn't that bad at all. I'll knock some time off of that too hopefully. I'm gonna have to take something to get to sleep early on Thursday.

Rolling along into north Carolina with canadan and topdogg

Just passed South of the border. Only another hour and a half left

Are you guys getting in a couple of rounds tomorrow and Friday? Lots of great tracks over there.

Are you guys getting in a couple of rounds tomorrow and Friday? Lots of great tracks over there.

Your partner will be well accustomed to MB greens/weather before Saturday. You have nothing to worry about haha

Wanted kellybo to feel at home with me so i dressed like OG. Rocking the Daniel Boone raccoon hat.
tasynudy.jpg

That's way too fancy for Ole Gray. Besides we are team Tattoo now so it just doesn't match our image.

We just hit sc, lots of mountains and trees our route

How's the scenery on the drive?

NC is tons of pine trees and SC is killing is cause we know we're so close. It's been patches of rain on and off the whole way down otherwise been an easy trip. Only stopped once and made great time I think

OK, made it to condo 13 B in about 8.5 hours. It took one solid hour to get through Atlanta but I knew it would be bad. It was raining at home but sunny and 76 here. The course looks good, I have a tee time about 8:00 and hope to find someone needing an old lefty to fill out the group.

OK, made it to condo 13 B in about 8.5 hours. It took one solid hour to get through Atlanta but I knew it would be bad. It was raining at home but sunny and 76 here. The course looks good, I have a tee time about 8:00 and hope to find someone needing an old lefty to fill out the group.

Awesome! Sounds like its going to be a blast

I didn't realize so many people were going down early. Looks like a few fun days before the invitational!

I didn't realize so many people were going down early. Looks like a few fun days before the invitational!

Yeah! I'm getting antsy and may just leave tomorrow instead of Friday.

Boom!!!!! View from the villa.

a3u6egem.jpg

Very nice Buck. Have fun. See you in a few days!

Great view Buck! Looks awesome.

Glad you made it. ATL and I will be there Friday evening.

Back