Day 6 Prize - SeeMore Private Reserve Putter - 2012 Holiday Cheer Event

SeeMore rocks and so does J4U, congrats man.

Congrats J4U!!! Enjoy.

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Congrats!

Can't believe I forgot to enter.

Fail.

Congrats!

J4U if you see me lurkering don't be alarmed. Congrats bro

Congrats J4U!!!!!!!

J4U get ready to have your putting COMPLETELY overhauled!! Sweet sweet prize dude.

Congrats J4U!

Congrats J4U! That's an amazing putter on its way to you

Heck of a prize let us know how it works for u. Congrats!

Congrats on the awesome prize j4u

Nice score j4u have fun with the @SeeMorePutters

Alright Doug, no more excuses for 3 putting! Enjoy your new flatstick.

OMG...OMG...OMG left my phone at home when taking my little man to a movie. Thank goodness, cause there would have been a HUGE disturbance in the theater with me checking my phone for the drawing. When I logged in and some PM's popped up, my stomach jumped into my throat!

Thank you SOOO much THP and SeeMore, I still can't believe it!

OMG...OMG...OMG left my phone at home when taking my little man to a movie. Thank goodness, cause there would have been a HUGE disturbance in the theater with me checking my phone for the drawing. When I logged in and some PM's popped up, my stomach jumped into my throat!

That's awesome! Congrats

Great response, hope you enjoy it.

Just wanted to say thank's for the congratulatory posts:

Canada, Nate, bgammill, Jjmorris, DB, afwcardinal, daabiistyle, barryjmunro, JerseyNate, Dfras31, motoo344, canes113, StanTheCaddy, Adwillingham, T2GRN18, Scrap Iron, White Rhino, berty1027, refdo, JeffReedMO, WarDamn, Smallville, jls1967, mcook77, ddec, TeedUpThoughts, Janthemachine, bhillin, ArmyGolf, d_in_la, Mr. Satchmo, bmwnola, hokiegolfer, blugold, Chunkylover77, golfinFF, Damaikis, braddman19, Cheffor, Dawg Daddy, Icey Shanks, Steel President, ripper,Tadashi70, MSB256, Wicked Cool Bearded Man, Kobey, Centre, Jeff Spicoli, mikedean411, More Gooder, Ottawa Golf, and milehighgolfer....

Sorry if there are any typos and just using forum names, still not thinking straight! Thanks guys!

Congratulations! J4U....enjoy the putter and have lower scores.

Awesome win J4U! Congrats man!

Congrats Doug!!! WTG!

Way to go J4U , That's a fantastic win !

Congrats J4U nice win lad

quality!!!!

Great win, J4U!

Back