The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 vacation days left this year. Do I go conservative and use them before the 21st or get cocky and use them after the 21st? Serious pondering here......

I know a certain area that has some THPers playing golf on the 29th. :D

Hell, if the world's ending I can just quit my job now and go golf everyday, right?

And when it doesn't end, Nate will really have a full house.

Haha! I was planning on using that room as my bunker when the zombies come.

I know a certain area that has some THPers playing golf on the 29th. :D
Ha! I could do it but would be showing up with a little less of my manhood..................

Ha! I could do it but would be showing up with a little less of my manhood..................

It might be worth it brutha.

I just wanted to banter after Jman so there was double the B&W awesomeness.

Hopefully JRod chimes in next.

Having seniors that love you in Home-Ec right before lunch is the best thing ever. Chicken bacon ranch pizza for lunch? SURE!

Having seniors that love you in Home-Ec right before lunch is the best thing ever. Chicken bacon ranch pizza for lunch? SURE!

That sounds amazing

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Chicken bacon ranch pizza is amazing.

I need to move south. This weather bites.

I agree. They have multiple hockey teams in FL by the way. They also have lots of golf, plus a War Eagle. :D

I agree. They have multiple hockey teams in FL by the way. They also have lots of golf, plus a War Eagle. :D

Whoa buddy.. Florida might be a bit too south.. I was thinking something more centrally located.. Like an Atlanta or a Summerville SC type area..

Shame that when I suggested it to the wife she just laughed at me.

Whoa buddy.. Florida might be a bit too south.. I was thinking something more centrally located.. Like an Atlanta or a Summerville SC type area..

Clemson!!! haha. 2 hrs from Charlotte, 2 hrs from ATL, and Nashville and the coast are both drivable.

That is because she has not met the great War Eagle. What hockey team does SC have?

That is because she has not met the great War Eagle. What hockey team does SC have?

The hockey team in SC has been just as successful as the hockey team in Columbus Ohio thats for sure.....sorry Dan.

What hockey team does Ohio have? Heh... I'm not worried about that at all.. Golf is my 1a, if hockey is my 1b. I'll take 12 months of golf over attending NHL games.

The hockey team in SC has been just as successful as the hockey team in Columbus Ohio thats for sure.....sorry Dan.

At least my team fills the arena when they are good...

What hockey team does Ohio have? Heh... I'm not worried about that at all.. Golf is my 1a, if hockey is my 1b. I'll take 12 months of golf over attending NHL games.

At least my team fills the arena when they are good...

Haha when was that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back