Contest Winners Thread

Nice prize pack, T2G!

Sweet prize pack everything is fantastic

Glad you like it T2G. Some cool shirts in there.

Agreed, the broad striped one is very nice. What brands are they all?

You know I never epected to win anything in this Holiday Cheer contest. I like to support each OEM as best as I can. They are so gracious to offer such fantastic prizes for all of us. It just goes to show, if you thank them, support them on facebook & twitter, and do all you can to give back, you sometimes get lucky. Call it karma or whatever but things happen for a reason. It's an awesome feeling to be selected for a prize and at the same time, I feel sad for those who have not won. Don't give up and keep supporting the site, the gracious companies, and your lucky day will come. Good luck to all of you and may your Holiday Season be the best ever!

You know I never epected to win anything in this Holiday Cheer contest. I like to support each OEM as best as I can. They are so gracious to offer such fantastic prizes for all of us. It just goes to show, if you thank them, support them on facebook & twitter, and do all you can to give back, you sometimes get lucky. Call it karma or whatever but things happen for a reason. It's an awesome feeling to be selected for a prize and at the same time, I feel sad for those who have not won. Don't give up and keep supporting the site, the gracious companies, and your lucky day will come. Good luck to all of you and may your Holiday Season be the best ever!

Well said, OG!

Gray, good for you buddy. I'm so happy for you its crazy, you deserve it! Well said!

Well said.. rep added!!

I nominate Ole Gray for most gracious winner. You deserve it OG enjoy them.

Proof that good things happen to good people, my friend! +Rep for that one! Happy Holidays to you and KellyBo!

You most certainly deserve it! You'll take good care of those beauties.

5ehavy9a.jpg

My Z6 I won from the Holiday Cheer event. I love it! Came in very handy all weekend long as everyone seemed to lose their GPS or laser...

Huge thanks again to THP and Bushnell for such an awesome prize!!

5ehavy9a.jpg

My Z6 I won from the Holiday Cheer event. I love it! Came in very handy all weekend long as everyone seemed to lose their GPS or laser...

Sweet! Hope it brings you lots of birdies and eagles!

Awesome stuff dude! I like the look of that rangefinder!

This is so awesome. You are incredibly deserving of such a prize my friend!!

OG winning makes me smile. Amazing prize right there.

congrats again on the win Gregdan

That's a great score right there.

Awesome thetopdogg, I love my Z6 and have no doubt you will as well.

5ehavy9a.jpg

That thing is so awesome. I never thought I would like the orange lettering so much, but it really makes a huge difference compared to my Bushnell.

5ehavy9a.jpg

KellyBo is drooling over one of these puppies! Awesome prize TopDog :clapp:

KellyBo is drooling over one of these puppies! Awesome prize TopDog :clapp:

Dan has been the man lately on contests. Razr Fit Extreme driver, Bushnell Z6. It's just a shame that the jerk's luck ran out at the True Blue Invitational... :act-up:

Dan has been the man lately on contests. Razr Fit Extreme driver, Bushnell Z6. It's just a shame that the jerk's luck ran out at the True Blue Invitational... :act-up:

Haha! I know what a terrible time to play like a fool. I will take the blame for that one.

But thanks guys I really am enjoying it and I think its a great device.

Great post buddy and congrats!

Congrats to all the winners, been a pretty merry Holiday season so far!

Haha! I know what a terrible time to play like a fool. I will take the blame for that one.

But thanks guys I really am enjoying it and I think its a great device.

Trust me, there was plenty of blame to go around. You didn't make me have five "other" holes. That was JB and GG...

My Cobra ZL Encore came today. First I would like to say a big thanks to JB, GolferGal, and Cobra. This driver is beautiful. I took a couple of pictures, but really, no picture can do this driver justice. My dad was a huge Cobra fan and hit nothing but Cobra, aside form a putter lol. I'm sure this is something he would have loved and somehow took from me lol. Thanks again.

2012-12-17_16-27-17_771.jpg

2012-12-17_16-27-38_541.jpg

2012-12-17_16-28-01_767.jpg

2012-12-17_16-28-10_547.jpg

Back