Day 13 Prize - Bridgestone Golf – 3 Winners - 2012 Holiday Cheer Contest

THP HQ definitely arranged the most incredible list of prizes we members have ever seen. One night, and three winners remain thanks to Bridgestone Golf. As much as I would love to see my name, and I hope I do, it is simply incredible knowing that one of our ranks will get the ultimate prize of the private fitting!!

Well there ya go Donne! Congrats man!!! So happy for you.

Congrats to jimnycricket65 & Curt Slice too!

Last edited:
Congrats all.

Congrats to all the winners , Donnie have a blast doing the Bridge stone fitting. And to THP THANK YOU !

Congrats to the winners!! AD can I come over for that fitting?? hehe...

Congrats gents. This has been an awesome week and a half. Congrats again to all and thanks to THP and all sponsors for being so awesome this holiday season.

Congrats guys and thank you THP!

LtEvO TaPpEd In

Congrats guys!!! Simply awesome.

Wow, congrats guys. Thanks again to THP and all the sponsors for allowing this to happen every year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats to the big winners

Prize 1, Private Ball Fitting: Adwillingham....I expect an invite Donnie!
Prize 2, 12 dozen golf balls: jimnnycricket65, Curt Slice

Congrats, Guys!!! And a big thank you to The Hacker's Paradise and the many sponsors that made all this happen!!

Congrats Adwillingham, Jimnnycricket and Curt Slice. What an awesome way to end the holiday cheer.

Congrats guys, and remember, if you use them all before the year is up you're done playing for the year.

OMG!!! This is awesome!! I almost passed out lol. I just sat here looking at the screen thinking does it really say my name. Thank you THP and Bridgestone!!! You have made my day!

Congrats guys! Some awesome prizes to end the year with a bang!

Congrats guys!! Thank you THP this has been a lot of fun!!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Congrats dudes!! Awesome, awesome prize. Thanks to THP and Bridgestone for an awesome last day!!

Congrats everyone.

Thanks again THP for this great event.

Congratulations to the Winners!!! Enjoy the great prizes!

Oh, my, goodness!!! I'm speechless, which for me is saying something. For right now, all I can think is THANK YOU BRIDGESTONE AND THP!!!!!!!!!

I really appreciate all the kind words that I've already read.

Congrats guys!

Congrats guys and thanks again to Bridgestone!!!!!

Way to go Donne on winning the Bridgestone Ball Fitting! Congrats jimnnycricket65 and Curt Slice the ball score.
And congrats to all who won in the 2012 Holiday Cheer Event. Thanks to THP and the many sponsors who made all this possible. Merry Christmas everyone!

Back