The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best way to ruin a cup of coffee is to put creamer in it.

LOL. I tried going straight black coffee, with only a spoonful of sugar. I found that I would rather enjoy my coffee, instead of make bitter faces. I'll drink it black, but only if I have to.

I can't stand Coffee Mate creamers. I use the International Delight and I like the Southern Butter Pecan and Amaretto. Coffee Mate always has a weird, bitter flavor for some reason.

It's best not to mix burnt coffee with your creamer :)

It's best not to mix burnt coffee with your creamer :)

That may be it, too. LOL. I just finished a bottle of the new Praline Pecan this morning and I wasn't too impressed with it. I'll take the ID Southern Butter Pecan anyday. I like the holiday flavors as well. Kelly gets one called white chocolate raspberry and that is really good.

Ellie loves this.

bajaduve.jpg

Ellie loves this.

bajaduve.jpg

She is probably just thinking "where has this been for the last year of my life"

She just stares at the water (just past that deck) and looks for critters to further stare at. Its adorable.

Local radio station is prank calling a lady and playing clips from "Elf". I am dying laughing.

"I'm hanging up now".

"Wait. Wait".

"Ok"

"I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVVVVVVE YOU!"

"Ok. Goodbye".

True story. Every time I see the road A1A or hear even the tone from the song Ice Ice Baby in a commercial or something, I think of Puttin4Bird and his captain intensity rap.

Is that a putt mutt?

Now I have Ice Ice baby stuck in my head.. BOOM!

Now I have Ice Ice baby stuck in my head.. BOOM!
I'm going to have to bust it out during my round today, on repeat. The members out there will think I'm even crazier than they already do.

Might make it rain Jake Nation headbutts too!

I'm going to have to bust it out during my round today, on repeat. The members out there will think I'm even crazier than they already do.

Might make it rain Jake Nation headbutts too!

Raining JakeNation headbutts is a recipe for success. No helmet.

Raining JakeNation headbutts is a recipe for success. No helmet.
Of course no helmet, I used to make it rain headbutts coaching football too, nothing will freak a kid out like their O-line coach headbutting the snot out of their helmet....with them in it.

It's time for my daily "wow Ohio sucks at weather" comment.

Booo.

I'll play my round here in about 25 minutes in commemoration of you and your crappy weather!

It's time for my daily "wow Ohio sucks at weather" comment.

Booo.

Allow me to introduce you to a Florida December...

ru6ahuqe.jpg

75* and blue skies

You are all pansies. Complaining about the weather. I live in Wisco, and I know there are worse weather places than here.

You are all pansies. Complaining about the weather. I live in Wisco, and I know there are worse weather places than here.

Pansies?! Weather?!

If I lived in Wisconsin I'd have a lot bigger things to complain about than weather too.. ZING!

(sidebar: Ohio sucks, feel free to bash it hahahaha)

Jman I love the idea of Ice Ice Baby on repeat while doling out some head butts to suckers. You my friend kick ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back