The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These guys were all over the place on the course in mexico last feb. avg.16-36 in..

400976340.jpg

He then asks his wife to go take care of it ;)

There is a rumor going around, that he did not fear that snake at all. In fact he trains them and loves them. But that he wanted you to feel important. Im a skeptic and believe he really is afraid.

I am not a fan of snakes, but I am not scared of them unless they are super poisonous. We ran into a rattle snake on a hike a couple years ago, that was scary.

We are thinking of seeing the Hobbit tonight. Do you guys think we need to rewatch all of the Lord of the Rings first? How much will that info play into it? It has been a while for me, and I'm not sure my GF has even seen all of the LotR movies.

I am not a fan of snakes, but I am not scared of them unless they are super poisonous. We ran into a rattle snake on a hike a couple years ago, that was scary.

I've never seen a poisonous snake that I am aware of. We have some huge garter snakes around here. The dogs chase them.

Everybody said this place blows away Chipotle. And they use fresh masa for their "shells".

522362_301030186652766_422295228_n.jpg

I've never seen a poisonous snake that I am aware of. We have some huge garter snakes around here. The dogs chase them.

I was playing at Gary Player CC in SA and a 10' cobra slithered across the cart path and down a dry stream bed. I will look for pics. My caddie dropped my bag pulled a machete and off they went to capture a bit of dinner

I was playing at Gary Player CC in SA and a 10' cobra slithered across the cart path and down a dry stream bed. I will look for pics. My caddie dropped my bag pulled a machete and off they went to capture a bit of dinner

Holy cow! That is nuts. I was worried about our dogs going after the rattle snake, as we were a long ways from town, but luckily they listen pretty well and didn't. They were leading the hike though and must have jumped over it or ran right by it because it was on the dirt trail when we came up to it.

Holy cow! That is nuts. I was worried about our dogs going after the rattle snake, as we were a long ways from town, but luckily they listen pretty well and didn't. They were leading the hike though and must have jumped over it or ran right by it because it was on the dirt trail when we came up to it.

I don't think they ever caught the cobra cuz I didn't have to carry my bag but they really gave it the old college try.

Everybody said this place blows away Chipotle. And they use fresh masa for their "shells".

522362_301030186652766_422295228_n.jpg

Fresh masa shells are delicious. Hmm...

Been working on replacing our electrical panel since 9am, just finished. I feel so accomplished right now.

I am petrified of snakes. I will run, scream and hide. I hate them!!

Note to self, sneak a fake rubber one on the Tour Van the next time I see it and lay it on the counter..haha I kid of course, sort of. :alien:

Ah :poop:

8891_429005810502206_1156350287_n.jpg

I did that stuff to more cards than I care to remember when I was a kid!

I know! I loved doing that, but these are way more creative than mine!

And now to completely blow Canadans mind. This was my lunch today with War Eagle.

You know what this is my Canadian friend.
ba4urebe.jpg

Yes Mac and cheese and Bacon on a burger.
aqenejeh.jpg

Where in the heck do you get that, JB???? I usually only get the good stuff in Canada...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back