2013 Adams Super Speedline S/LS Drivers - THP Preview

Pretty interested in the LS. I like white drivers.

Obviously the proof is in the performance, but I really haven't warmed at all to graphics on the top line of drivers at all. I think it just cheapens the look.

No shaft information yet? I'm very intrigued by the VST on driver tech.

Obviously the proof is in the performance, but I really haven't warmed at all to graphics on the top line of drivers at all. I think it just cheapens the look.

Adams' website is your friend:
Super S: Matrix Radix S - 50 grams
Super LS:
Mitsubishi KuroKage – 60 grams

Skimmer!

Adams' website is your friend:
Super S: Matrix Radix S - 50 grams
Super LS:
Mitsubishi KuroKage – 60 grams
Actually, Jman is your friend. :alien:

Wasn't included with what I got but I did find it on their site.

Looks like the Martrix Radix 50g in the S and the Mitsubishi Juro Kage 60g in the LS though!

I'll add it to the first post so its easier to find.

That LS, is sooooo sexy.

hahaha that's pathetic. I read the post hunting for "shaft" information and totally overlooked those.

Total facepalm. That Kuro Kage intrigues me.

No worries, I'm just here to bust your chops!

I really like it so far in the hybo, I'd love to try it in a driver for sure.

I think both of these are pretty ugly. If I had to choose one it would be the LS but I'm not a fan of either.

Wow, I am liking this driver. I just brought the R11s....oh well!

In a few months, we have a golf expo in Providence. I am hoping to check these out. I have been trying to get a sweet deal on ebay for a cleveland classic but I might hold off after seeing the ls. It looks sweet!

Those are definitely interesting looking. Like the looks of the face, but am not sold on the looks of the crown. will have to wait to see in hand how they really look. Curious on the deal with customizable length and swing weight with the LS.

Equally interesting is that this driver has the flattest lie angle from an OEM in a fair bit I believe. Stock is rolling in at 55.5 and you can go up or down a degree with the adjustable hosel. Most others are rolling in between 58.5 and 60.

On the face of it, could be a nice driver for those who are shorter/have a flatter swing/hold their hands quite low.

Equally interesting is that this driver has the flattest lie angle from an OEM in a fair bit I believe. Stock is rolling in at 55.5 and you can go up or down a degree with the adjustable hosel. Most others are rolling in between 58.5 and 60.

On the face of it, could be a nice driver for those who are shorter/have a flatter swing/hold their hands quite low.

ST! Hi buddy!!!!

I agree on the lie angle, it really is an interesting tidbit. Especially as I like flatter. I just am not a fan of the crowns at all.

So much knowledge.

I like flatter as well. I play my irons 2* flat, I might have to check these out.

I'm actually pretty surprised but I am kind of digging that LS.

Oh Adams, what have they done to you? Gone are the days when Adams was the old guy brand that was only known for their hybrids. Interesting to see if they keep up this new more "modern" direction.

I like the design of the club but a paint job is needed. This Kuro kage is stock in a few drivers this year can't wait to try it out.

Interesting. Again, of the two the LS appeals to me aesthetically. Looks like a pretty deep face on that thing.
I'm with you Hawk, plus the flange on the Super isn't very appealing to me.

Wow, definitely a ton of TM influence on these, must have over-ordered white paint at the factory! I actually like the graphics on the S vs the LS, but I like the shape of the LS vs. the S. Curious to see the fairways now that you've shown the Hybrida and driver...

I agree with this. Perhaps I should not be surprised, but I was hoping to not see so much TM influence on their 2013 offerings.

Anybody know if the head will fit the adapter I have on my 9064ls DFS?

I just bought one of these day and it is such a well balanced club. I really felt like it was similar to the rocket balls drivers.
Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Back