The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna have to fix a hole in the wall in my basement today. Some maniac punched a hole in it yesterday.....

some crazy people in NJ

I think you should stick with the pic over top of the hole, no biggy

Did the Devils lose a charity hockey event or something? What did I miss this weekend?

some crazy people in NJ

I think you should stick with the pic over top of the hole, no biggy

Hahaha I thought about it. Just picked up the stuff. $13 is cheaper than anger management therapy I suppose...haha

Hahaha I thought about it. Just picked up the stuff. $13 is cheaper than anger management therapy I suppose...haha

Not if u need an X-ray...just saying

Between myself or buddies back in college, I was fixing holes in walla about every other weekend. You would have thought we'd learn. I did get good at fixing holes though

all fun and games til you are in tears trying to blop :)

I had my tear ducts removed because I AM A MAN! Hahaha Feels better today btw..haha

Gonna have to fix a hole in the wall in my basement today. Some maniac punched a hole in it yesterday.....

I hope he missed the 2x4. Those hurt.

So my buddy, who lives outside of the city where the shootings happened last week texted me this morning to pray for his kids, he said they were in school lockdown again because there was a man walking around the school area with a gun, in light of last week's shootings nearby, everyone is so terrified which is perfect for a sick minded criminal to take advantage of that fear.

They were able to get the kids out safely without incident, but regardless everyone is still terrified of what happened last week

Tapatalk on iPhone 5

Yeah he did. It was just sheet rock and maybe part of the metal stud. Possibly.
For some reason, I felt this needed to be posted...

[video=youtube;XnQ-5uFuDtc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XnQ-5uFuDtc[/video]

No, moving back to Cincinnati. Wife wants to be closer to our families when we start our family.
That's too bad, we never got to play while you were here. You just moved here a while ago!

Liz, on the phone, asks me "How did you feel the day after your colonoscopy"? Struck funny and figuring it was a friend of her's and likely a buddy of mine I pop off "Like I was Man handled and Didn't Appreciate it". Wrong move, it was a family member who's husband is going there tomorrow, lmao. Whoops... I was heard in the background

So my buddy, who lives outside of the city where the shootings happened last week texted me this morning to pray for his kids, he said they were in school lockdown again because there was a man walking around the school area with a gun, in light of last week's shootings nearby, everyone is so terrified which is perfect for a sick minded criminal to take advantage of that fear.

They were able to get the kids out safely without incident, but regardless everyone is still terrified of what happened last week

Tapatalk on iPhone 5

I hope this was the umbrella incident!

Our new house has a huge hole in the drywall that shouldn't be there. No one can tell why it's there, site manager's wife had a baby 4 weeks ago & hasn't come back yet nor was he returning calls. No one can tell when it'll be fixed, nobody is watching this guy's jobs while he's off playing wet nurse. This sort of thing drives me crazy. I don't have kids, don't want them but dang o mighty, take your 2 weeks & get back to work or hand over responsibility to someone that can handle the job.
I fully expect to get flamed for this rant but I had to get that off my chest.

Repair it, and send the bill to them with your rent check short the amount.

Repair it, and send the bill to them with your rent check short the amount.

New construction home. It's been painted "over" so they saw it. Now to fix it, they're going to have to reprint the whole room.
It's not the hole so much as it's not too much to ask for someone to answer the phone or return a call or leave somebody in charge capable. That's all I ask.

Feel like I am going to have a break down. This year is just a **** show, girl I have been seeing for four years just broke up with me. Definitely can't say I didn't have anything to do with it but I am so sick of life right now.

Feel like I am going to have a break down. This year is just a **** show, girl I have been seeing for four years just broke up with me. Definitely can't say I didn't have anything to do with it but I am so sick of life right now.

Sorry to hear it motoo. That sucks.

Things seem crappy now. They always do after an unexpected break up. I know it sometimes seems like a "one size fits all" statement, but I promise you dude, it gets easier and you will move on and laugh about all the energy you wasted on beating yourself up over something so trivial. Keep your head up.

Hate to hear that, Mitch. You have a lot of friends that are here for you, bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back