2012 Cross Pro Jacket Review Thread

That is sweet that you are getting them already for the winter!

Congrats guys!

That is sweet that you are getting them already for the winter!

I am incredibly excited to see how the jacket performs in colder weather. i hate wearing jackets while golfing, and hope this one breaks that barrier!

Wow how awesome. I cannot wait to get my hat and jacket. What a great idea for us lucky 8. Thanks Cross Golf!

I am incredibly excited to see how the jacket performs in colder weather. i hate wearing jackets while golfing, and hope this one breaks that barrier!
Me too. This could be the first time I have ever hoped for a cold front to come through! Haha!

I am the same way. I would rather be cold than be bulky and warm. With that said, I was quite impressed with the Cross jacket I purchased - it is definitely my "go to" jacket now and I am quite anxious to see how this one compares.

This is awesome news! I can't wait to hear about it!

Very "cool" guys! I'm interested in the fit as well as how you think you can swing with it on.

Very "cool" guys! I'm interested in the fit as well as how you think you can swing with it on.
I will be very honest on that feedback. my biggest problem with winter golf is swinging in a jacket. The noise is what bothers me most.

I will be very honest on that feedback. my biggest problem with winter golf is swinging in a jacket. The noise is what bothers me most.

Mine is arm restriction.

Same here, I prefer to put on some type of under armour shirt and then a sweater or another long sleeve shirt where it's tight around me.

Also curious if it breathes enough to make it comfortable for a walking round. I often end up in a sweatshirt because the jackets make me too hot when I'm hoofing it.

That's interesting man. I know many jackets have that slick material like windshirts that makes all kind of noise. I don't recall any sound when I was wearing my other Cross jacket. Thanks for mentioning this though, definitely something I will keep in mind during my reviews also.

I hear that. My guns cant be restricted.

I have a $300 jacket just sitting in a closet because of swing noise.

hahahah yess!! That stinks about the $$ jacket bro.

Also curious if it breathes enough to make it comfortable for a walking round. I often end up in a sweatshirt because the jackets make me too hot when I'm hoofing it.
yeah definitely. thats a must.
That's interesting man. I know many jackets have that slick material like windshirts that makes all kind of noise. I don't recall any sound when I was wearing my other Cross jacket. Thanks for mentioning this though, definitely something I will keep in mind during my reviews also.
cool deal. This is my biggest problem with some winter jackets...that swish sound during a swing .....ugh

Same here. Arm restriction is a HUGE concern for me. That'll be the first thing I consider.

Yup me too. If I try a jacket on that I plan on wearing to golf that is my first thought.

I dont see how arm restriction really comes into play if you get the right size. seriously curious

I dont see how arm restriction really comes into play if you get the right size. seriously curious

It is probably me. If a jacket has bulky arms, I feel like I get tight with my swing and shoulder turn. It forces me to over rotate and get my hands out too far away from my body.

It is probably me. If a jacket has bulky arms, I feel like I get tight with my swing and shoulder turn. It forces me to over rotate and get my hands out too far away from my body.
hmmm, thanks for the reply buddy. makes sense.

hmmm, thanks for the reply buddy. makes sense.

Sure dude. Like I said, it is probably more me than the jacket. But it is a feeling I get and then I adjust to the feeling and not in a good way.

Sure dude. Like I said, it is probably more me than the jacket. But it is a feeling I get and then I adjust to the feeling and not in a good way.
Thats all that matters. Hell...if you say that wearing blue messes you up then it just does. haha

Thats all that matters. Hell...if you say that wearing blue messes you up then it just does. haha

Very true. Heady heady game it is haha

Back