What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gapping, blah. I just need to know my distances, and I know what the Rescue Mid gets me.

Who am I kidding, the Mashie hybo will be back in the bag by next Monday. #MM #MashieMonday

Your bag would look good with a 4 iron in it haha

I did some 9:3 drills and did some stretching exercises for the hips and back.

Spent time on the range trying to get my weight on my front foot after impact. I don't know what happened to me but over the course of the last little bit I've been falling back onto my right foot in my follow through. If hasn't really affected my shot much but it just really doesn't look or feel good.

Played a round of 18. I played a descent round for me shot a 90. But the best part of todays round came on the 18th hole. It is a Par 4 271yds. I used my driver and landed it about 6" from the pin. My first ever Eagle!!!
photo-1_zps63e61fcd.jpg

Congrats on the first ever eagle Eric, awesome feeling! Almost the double eagle.

Tap in eagles FTW!

Thanks!!! it was an awesome way to end my round. I'm still excited about it. Before we even tee'd I said I was going to hit my driver first then hit my 3w. The eagle was with my driver and I also landed my 3w on the green but it rolled out about 5 yrds past the pin

i remember the last tim ei made an eagle. unfortunately it was a long time ago. today i wanted to go to the range but it was closed bc of all the rain we got yesterday so went to the short game area to practice. ordered a 3 wood from Krank Golf today as well. heard good things so hope they are true for me too

I was planning to go golfing but I might have pulled a muscle from walking yesterday...despite the injury, i was planning to go but it rained out. Instead, I sanded some and painted a putter. AND, I thought about my swing on how to hold-release and in and out swing..shifting weights and turning fully.

I did my wife's christmas shopping for me at Golf Galaxy. I was a good boy this year.

Practiced pitch shots in my back yard.

Hit a hundred balls on range and then played 18 holes. Worst round in a few weeks but enjoyed a great course, good weather and watching a buddy play a personal best.

Shipped a golf shaft, Put some stuff on ebay....clubs that is....my ebay name is the same as my name here also received a 3 wood in the mail I ordered for no reason! Also played around on here!

I did some chipping work in the yard and took some full practice swings I realized it really need to warm up before the round on Saturday. It has been almost 3 weeks since I played. Felt good though

Sent from my Liquid JB Gnex

I am also working on a new putting grip in the house on the make believe indoor putting green:)

Sent from my Liquid JB Gnex

went to golf galaxy and window shopped.

went to golf galaxy and window shopped.
Sounds like the setup to hard ponders and a sizzling credit card/wallet in the near future for you buck

Re gripped my new HB cleveland classic with a midsize Iomic

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Played 9 holes today. Didn't keep score since the course was dead and I took the opportunity to throw balls around and practice shots from various locations. But I'm really quite happy with the way my swing is progressing. Still more to do, but it's getting there.

Played 9 holes today. Didn't keep score since the course was dead and I took the opportunity to throw balls around and practice shots from various locations. But I'm really quite happy with the way my swing is progressing. Still more to do, but it's getting there.

Sounds like a good day to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back