Shirt tucked or untucked? Sound off

Shirt tucked or untucked? Sound off

• Total voters
good move duey, seeing sweaters tucked in are like seeing jeans on a ski slope. Functional, but just looks odd.

Lol, completely agree. How quickly will this derail into the jeans debate, haha

Lol, completely agree. How quickly will this derail into the jeans debate, haha

None of the courses around me allow jeans.

I'm assuming we are talking about tucking your shirt when you're wearing a collared shirt.

I always tuck my shirt in when I'm playing. I don't see the point of wearing a collared shirt on the course and not tucking it in. I think it looks sloppy.

If I'm playing at a course with absolutely no dress code (I live in a beach community--people are pretty casual here), I will sometimes wear a t shirt with flip flops and shorts and I don't tuck in that situation.

Off-topic: every time I see the word 'tuck' in this thread, I think it's some other word and it makes this thread really amusing.

No tuck is a head scratcher to me on the golfing course. With jeans, left out unless long. But on course or while playing I always tuck my shirts in

Whenever I play somewhere nice I always tuck, but if it's just a casual practice round I normally don't tuck.

I keep my shirt untucked only if it comes untucked after a shot and tuck it back in. I am tall but somewhat skinny so my shirts sometimes have that little bit untucked in the back from swinging but I try to keep up to par with it looking proper. What does not make sense though is you can wear a windbreaker or cloth that are not meant to be tucked in and that's alright and usually is not as classy looking as a dress shirt. Cousres depend on this as well!

If there are some cute girls playing near by, always tucked, if not, usually don' tuck.

Always tucked for sure, just makes me feel more like a badass haha

Always tucked..

looks better, feels better = Play better

I've played at dog tracks a couple times untucked, but for the most part I always tuck. I even usually tuck when going to the range.

If I'm not on the course, almost always untucked.

I've played at dog tracks a couple times untucked, but for the most part I always tuck. I even usually tuck when going to the range.

I tuck at the range too.

Tucked. Some shirts are shorter and come out in the back but I plug them back in continuously and never wear them a second round.

I play tucked but a goat pasture range session it probably won't be tucked in long.

I tuck at the range too.

I look at the range the same way I do the course. Plus, I just don't feel right in jeans and a tshirt hitting golf balls.

I've never worn a polo & not tucked it in.

Depends on the shirt. I have a hard time finding shirts that fit well. If they're long enough to tuck they're usually too long/big. But I prefer untucked.

I always start with the tuck but usually after a few shots the back comes up a bit. Not a big deal but I do adjust it every so often.

Tom Brady approves the tuck.

Depends on what t-shirt it is. If it is a long one then I have no choice but to tuck it in. If it is shorter I will not as it will invariably end up untucked during the round anyhow!

I always start with the tuck but usually after a few shots the back comes up a bit. Not a big deal but I do adjust it every so often.

Mine comes out, too. My gut cannot be contained by mere dri-tech golf shirts.

I always tuck, but it doesn't bother me if a playing partner doesn't. I played with a guy one time that was so mad because a buddy didn't have his shirt tucked in he shot something like a 105 when he was a 5 handicap. I have never laughed so hard that something as insignificant as a shirt could bother somebody so much.

For me,I prefer to be neat. Dressing nice is my nature and if by chance I was playing a course with no dress code,I'd be WAY overdressed! I clean my clubs and shoes after every round also. There's nothing really wrong with me,I just have respect for my equiptment and others around me!

At the course, always tucked.

However, I have a very casual range I often go to, and if the desire to go hits me and I happen to not be golf clothes and away from the house, I'll still go. It's not worth going home to change when I'm still the best dressed one there simply because my shirt has a collar. But, if I'm planning on going to the range ahead of time, I'll put on my normal golf clothes and go tucked.

Mine comes out, too. My gut cannot be contained by mere dri-tech golf shirts.

I'm with you Toad, the gut frequently makes an escape attempt....

At the courses round here I am always tucked, but the polo shirts I wear to play golf are fairly long so I tuck them in but then pull them back out very slightly so there is some slack which means they still look smart but have enough free movement to stop them coming out

Back