Florida Holiday Golf Get-together

Status
Not open for further replies.
First post is updated, we have 17 at the moment. Jeanthemachine may be bringing a small crew up from Englewood so depending on the number of folks that come up from that way it could be more.

Also, Wake is still working on taking the day off... arent you Wake?

So far I have only one commitment plus me. Hoping to get one more.

Just got the invite. Wish I could make it but I will be in Boca Grande by boat. I will keep my eye out for the next HP GTG, unless there is an email list ya'll have going that I can throw my name on.

Hey Cookie, I heard a rumor that you and your wife would love to be out of the Texas cold and in the Florida sun for a weekend.

Not gonna make it guys, I asked and got shot down by the boss. I hate that I can't make it, gonna be a good time.

Tell your Sgt that you're a peacock and you've got to spread your wings and fly

1 week to go 'til we hit the road to FL Get-together. We're gonna give ourselves a 5-6 hour head-start by going to Niagara Falls, ON on Xmas Day. Then we'll continue on to WV rest stop and then to Sarasota. My THP Citrus Edition putter headcover & Epoch tees came in today and will be put to good use. See ya soon.

1 week to go 'til we hit the road to FL Get-together. We're gonna give ourselves a 5-6 hour head-start by going to Niagara Falls, ON on Xmas Day. Then we'll continue on to WV rest stop and then to Sarasota. My THP Citrus Edition putter headcover & Epoch tees came in today and will be put to good use. See ya soon.
That's awesome! Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!

Just drove by the course and it looks spectacular right now.

It's gonna be the longest 10 days ever. THP rounds are better than any other rounds.

I think it would only be right to have some equipment out here at this one right? Not sure what we will bring, or how much, but we will definitely have some stuff to try out.

I think it would only be right to have some equipment out here at this one right? Not sure what we will bring, or how much, but we will definitely have some stuff to try out.
Now this is something that I like to hear!

Not great pics, but here goes.

y4e9e5eb.jpg

hu6e6eqa.jpg

Not great pics, but here goes.

hu6e6eqa.jpg

I will buy anyone who can top my long drive on that hole... 407 yards. Let's don't trouble ourselves with details like "how".

That's a story I'd like to hear the results of. That hole annoyed me. Stupid wind.

Bringing equipment to hit is music to my ears! That always makes the warmup time on the range a little more interesting!

I can't wait to get over there

That's a story I'd like to hear the results of. That hole annoyed me. Stupid wind.

Bringing equipment to hit is music to my ears! That always makes the warmup time on the range a little more interesting!
Wake pulled his drive to the left and bounced it down the road, took a funny hop back over the sidewalk and in to the rough. He chipped up and made par. It was amazing.

Wake pulled his drive to the left and bounced it down the road, took a funny hop back over the sidewalk and in to the rough. He chipped up and made par. It was amazing.

I said we weren't worrying about details.

I am getting more and more jealous as time goes on. I wish I could be there.

that would be awesome!

HAHAHA That is awesome! 30yd pitch shot for his second on a par 4. No big deal.

HAHAHA That is awesome! 30yd pitch shot for his second on a par 4. No big deal.

It was unfortunately right behind one of those big trees you see just off the roadway. I hit a great shot to get over, but ended up on the far side of the green. Still a nice hole since I thought I was going to be playing 3 from the tee.

It was unfortunately right behind one of those big trees you see just off the roadway. I hit a great shot to get over, but ended up on the far side of the green. Still a nice hole since I thought I was going to be playing 3 from the tee.

Hard to argue the results. I hit a bit of a pull that ended up still in the fairway but on a large sidehill lie. Put that one in the water, hit about 20ft short of the pin for the fourth, and two putted. Oh, and called the sidehill lie something mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back