Official 2013 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day Details - The Ultimate Weekend of Golf

Hey buddy I will be bringing the real woodshed down for display this year. You know the one you constructed for me and looks soooooooo cool. Looks kind of like my avatar but much better. Classic design and awesome appearance. One that everyone should be glad to view up close and personal :D. I'm like good old Uncle Sam, "I want you" in my foursome if the cards fall right! We got to finish that knock down slug fest we had at last year's outing . hehe

To all the well wishes we are excited to see all our old friends and pumped about meeting our new buddies! There are so many forum names we have come to know and love through THP. Now we get to shake their hands and have a good old time. Life is good!

Can't wait to see the real deal wood shed and meet a ton of THPr's. This is going to be such a good time!

I hope we have some sort of competition this year!

Can't wait to see the real deal wood shed and meet a ton of THPr's. This is going to be such a good time!

Looking forward to meeting ya J4U :thumb:

Lucky me...a cancellation opened up and I am going ..

Forum is like dating and I should be taking it slow but what drives me to want to meet other THPers, I don't know.

Forum is like dating and I should be taking it slow but what drives me to want to meet other THPers, I don't know.

I am excited to meet you and talk construction/engineering

Looking forward to meeting ya Cricket :D!

NICE! Looking forward to meeting you!

I'm excited beyond words for this and looking forward so much to meeting everyone. Can't wait! Great seeing all those confirmed going! Gonna be a blast.

I'm excited beyond words for this and looking forward so much to meeting everyone. Can't wait! Great seeing all those confirmed going! Gonna be a blast.

Is there a final guest list for the event to start getting to know the folks?

Don't worry. There will be plenty of announcements regarding the woodshed when the time comes.

Is there a final guest list for the event to start getting to know the folks?

There probably wont be. But as the Outing nears the banter will usually increase among attending, and its pretty easy to figure out whos going. For the record, i will be there.

There probably wont be. But as the Outing nears the banter will usually increase among attending, and its pretty easy to figure out whos going. For the record, i will be there.

This. However we do get pairings and such together a few weeks out.

I heard through the grapevine that Jersey Nate has committed to this wingding! That means I won't be the only fool there with HOT PANTS on :D

Last edited:
I'll be there...with the crap coming down outside today, it can't come soon enough.

Man, I'm already jealous of everyone heading to FL for this.
#nextyear

Some here may be just a tad jealous of your golf trip in July too. :devil:

How does the process work for pairing up at the condos?

I am scheduled to be at the Outing from Friday through Sunday (originally planned on an early Friday flight). But, I am thinking about flying into Orlando on Thursday evening instead of Friday morning. Is there a way to figure out if anyone needs an extra room filled on Thursday night?

For the record, I'm a pretty easy going person. Just don't ask any of the jerks on here that I typically play with. :alien:

Back