Status
Not open for further replies.
Brace yourselves here....

I kinda have the urge for a GoLo S.

Yes, it is pretty cold outside...

You may as well just do iy man.. I'm still kicking myself for not getting one instead of the 1.5 this summer. It rolls very well.

I say "do it" and then ship me a putter of your choice. I like surprises!

The GoLo is an awesome putter. If the price tag wasn't so heavy, I would already own one.

I quite enjoyed rolling the S model, it's the first Scootie I've ever really wanted to own.

Cookie, I'd do that anyways for you to mess around with, all ya gotta do is ask!

The GoLo is an awesome putter. If the price tag wasn't so heavy, I would already own one.

Found some in the 219 range, not bad bad. I also really know I need to wait for the CS Metal X's though....and after the end of January in general....

I quite enjoyed rolling the S model, it's the first Scootie I've ever really wanted to own.

Cookie, I'd do that anyways for you to mess around with, all ya gotta do is ask!

Not too bad. Without fail, every time I go to the golf shop I roll the Cs model and love it

For sure dude I really do like that damn putter

Well my 8802 ponder rolls on after losing a mint mint NC Robusto on ebay this morning...

And now pondering a 13.5 XHot 3Metal...

I'm actually pondering 2 SC putters, both $160 in excellent used condition (look brand new)..... a GoLo S and a Sea Mist Sonoma.

Where?

Hell of a deal on the GoLo

Hell of a deal on the GoLo

The GoLo literally looks completely unused, I know I wouldn't game it right now, but I like it and am itching for a new putter.

The PT #6 or MX #6 could actually end up in the bag though, so I'll probably end up with one of those 2.

Stuck pondering the RBZ Tour 3 Rescue until Christmas day when I get some amazon gift cards so I can order it

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 2

Big time pondering coming up. Looking at the xHot pro irons when they come out, the Xtreme fairway or the xHot fairway. Then maybe I will be done for awhile....

Big time pondering coming up. Looking at the xHot pro irons when they come out, the Xtreme fairway or the xHot fairway. Then maybe I will be done for awhile....

Over the x forged? You surprise me GregDan.

Xhot has my attention for sure too.

I'm xhot pro all day. May even mix it, who knows

I'm xhot pro all day. May even mix it, who knows

Are you expecting the forged to be that much less forgiving than your DPCs?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Over the x forged? You surprise me GregDan.

See I'm back and forth between the x forged and the xhot pro myself. If the distance gains are as advertised, thats a big advantage to the XHot.

See I'm back and forth between the x forged and the xhot pro myself. If the distance gains are as advertised, thats a big advantage to the XHot.

Distance gains concern me.. Is the tech that much better, or is it all about design? I've tried and am currently dealing with a distance gaining set and its taken away from my game, not helped it.

Jman - have you tries any of the weighted Method Core putters.

Stupid autocorrect

Last edited:
Distance gains concern me.. Is the tech that much better, or is it all about design? I've tried and am currently dealing with a distance gaining set and its taken away from my game, not helped it.
I'm looking at the forgiveness more so than the distance.... Trying to go lower rather than farther

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back