The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep.

Anyway I hope everyone is having a great last day of 2012, on the bright side we are all still alive the world didn't end on the 21, everyone knows the Aztecs were much better haha

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Guys,
If you want to talk about other people, and such, please move it to PMs. There is no need to rehash this stuff over and over again on the public forum. It is what it is.

ilovelamp.jpg

Blu: your daughter is precious dude, little diva in the making!

Getting out of bed is hard when it is cold outside.

And here's Ohio
7yjyhapy.jpg

Have you ever been to Ohio? You live in paradise dude.

I have, and will do all that I can to make sure I don't do that again. It isn't even 70 outside today, why get out of bed for that?

Someone should invent a feature on forums that allows you to see what other things have been posted in threads before you post up your own of similar subject matter.

Wait... :alien:

Someone should invent a feature on forums that allows you to see what other things have been posted in threads before you post up your own of similar subject matter.

Hahahahahahahah search bar FTW

Here's Wisco

1356972794.jpg

See, but you have good cheese in Wisco, and cold beer. What else could you need?

See, but you have great cheese in Wisco, and the best beer. What else could you need?

fify...

Also - Open golf courses.

What a concept!

I want to party like it's 1986 again haha
mtv.jpg

Here's NM lol

7eta4una.jpg

Sarasota. 68 and not a cloud in the sky.

suvajy2e.jpg

And that pesky JB dude too.

Thanks for that guys, as I'm about to go into the cold ass rain I really appreciate the pictures of sunshine and rainbows in NM/FL. Hahaha

OH how I cannot wait to get back out to Florida in just a few short weeks!

64 and little wispy clouds here and there . Might need a jacket here soon if the wind picks up.

NYE will be spent with the wife and friends at their new home. They've got a lot of room available so if it gets late, crashing on a couch or bed. Amateur night isn't the night to risk driving at 2am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back