Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's always the BoGo or BTGO golf ball deals!!!

Yea, the Z-Stars have a good deal right now. I might just go that route if I can't get something sexy.

I'm in the same place Hawk, I have 150 there and didn't spend a dime on my last trip.

What is wrong with us. It's free money!

I always say golf gloves and golf balls. The two things that one will usually always need in the future.

I always say golf gloves and golf balls. The two things that one will usually always need in the future.

Lord knows I can run through some golf balls if I go on a bad streak. I am on my last glove as well. When did golf equipment become so boring? I feel nothing walking through the club section lol.

Lord knows I can run through some golf balls if I go on a bad streak. I am on my last glove as well. When did golf equipment become so boring? I feel nothing walking through the club section lol.

Becomes boring when you know what's on the horizon. Gloves are always a go to

Thats how I am when I got to golfsmith or golf galaxy. I spend more time trying to find a killer deal on the used rack than I do in any other part of the store.

I wish Dick's had a used rack. That appeals much more to the cheapskate in me.

I agree anymore there's really no reason for me to even go into that store I used to go there religiously

I agree anymore there's really no reason for me to even go into that store I used to go there religiously

Why don't they have one? I only go there to use their launch monotor

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Yep, I go in there now, and look at the clearance racks and then move on, but they need a used rack.

Golf galaxy usually has a pretty good used section. Usually the new isn't great until they start including other things like a free club

Golf galaxy usually has a pretty good used section. Usually the new isn't great until they start including other things like a free club

I asked the guy at Dick's what the deal was and he said they ship all their trade-ins to Texas and they end up at the online retailers.

And just like that Odyssey_Koske makes my new year on twitter by confirming the center shafted MX #6. Now, waiting a couple weeks, I can do that.....right?

I asked the guy at Dick's what the deal was and he said they ship all their trade-ins to Texas and they end up at the online retailers.

That sucks I often enjoy browsing the used sections. Especially for exotic shafts in clubs.

Last edited:
OK thanks for the clarification. :confused2:

I'm way behind on the times/clubs since I stopped my pondering. Can y'all believe I was shocked when I saw a red Cobra Encore today at the pro shop?!?! I was like "when did they start making these"?

Sooo... When did they start making those?

I'm way behind on the times/clubs since I stopped my pondering. Can y'all believe I was shocked when I saw a red Cobra Encore today at the pro shop?!?! I was like "when did they start making these"?

Sooo... When did they start making those?

Noticed the red one about 3 months ago in the pro shop.
Its the same as the 2012 white/black.

Ping II 54* Wedge with standard sole.
Never hit or played one but I can get it for little to no cash brand new
ping-tour-wedge.jpg

Is it a low bounce wedge like you wanted?
if you can get it for not much you could probably re-sell it if it doesn't work out. One other question why do you think you need a low bounce wedge and have you hit one?

I'm in the market for a 3 wood.. Probably one that I can close the face on a bit. I very rarely tee off with a 3 however from the fairway I tend to slice it on occasion. Decisions decisions.

KBS Tour S+'s for my i20's.

This needs to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back