Spend New Years Eve With THP - Happy New Year

I didn't forget. I'm here, I'm here. Wouldn't miss it.

Not sure she said she liked it lol

I actually do if its on tv I will usually put it on. Same with lord of the rings movies.

Happy New Year

Ahh, in the middle of buying shaft on ebay

Oh no, Jman is here. My screen will be refreshing at warp speed.

Do we guess here or in the new thread?

Happy New Year THP!!

I love the contests so far, what a way to end 2012 with a bang!!!

I'm having a great time! I would have been here regardless, because the body just doesn't respond to New Years like it used to.

Yep. This has been a good night.

We're probanly going to be driving home soon, so Happy Impending New Year guys.

Thank you JB and GG for three great entertaining contests to keep me from being bored out of my mind while I was surrounded by my wife's friends.

THP might have some of the wittiest people I know. Absolutely hilariousness

Going out on New Year's Eve is for amatuer drunks anyways...LOL

I want to thank everybody for making this a wonderful New Years Eve for us. You guys are a special group that we love more every day. We promise you a wonderful 2013 here at THP and cannot wait to enjoy it with everybody. Have a happy new year.

I want to thank everybody for making this a wonderful New Years Eve for us. You guys are a special group that we love more every day. We promise you a wonderful 2013 here at THP and cannot wait to enjoy it with everybody. Have a happy new year.
Thanks to the entire THP crew for making 2012 truly amazing, I have no doubt 2013 will be even more amazing.

Enjoyed the ride tonight JB. Have a great New Year and I'm looking forward to 2013 with THP.

Thank you for an awesome 2012 and looking forward to an amazing 2013

Awesome stuff, thanks again THP!

Couldn't think of a better place to spend my New Years Eve than with my THP family!

You too! Thanks for everything. I had a blast in 2012, going to new places, meeting new faces, and sharing the experience with you guys. Helped me through a pretty difficult year. Thanks again and happy new year!

Great time being here with my THP family tonight. Happy New Year everyone!

Back