The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it!!

There are so many great things coming out this week. Tons of press releases, tons of equipment info and tons of articles on the home page featuring all of that. Its exciting to see everything come together.

There are so many great things coming out this week. Tons of press releases, tons of equipment info and tons of articles on the home page featuring all of that. Its exciting to see everything come together.

I was just thinking that a few minutes ago when I saw the new posts going up followed by TX invitational, fantasy golf - lots of great stuff happening these days!

Good start to the year. Woke up at 5:30 and rode the bike. Had a nice healthy breakfast. Got dressed and left for work. Got in the car and realized that instead of putting my black pants on, I put on blue pants. Normally not an issue unless you are wearing a brown shirt. Ughh. Hahaha That'll teach me to get dressed in the dark.

Good start to the year. Woke up at 5:30 and rode the bike. Had a nice healthy breakfast. Got dressed and left for work. Got in the car and realized that instead of putting my black pants on, I put on blue pants. Normally not an issue unless you are wearing a brown shirt. Ughh. Hahaha That'll teach me to get dressed in the dark.

but hey, you got the hard part taken care of....getting up at 5:30...way to be!

but hey, you got the hard part taken care of....getting up at 5:30...way to be!

Thanks buddy. It wasnt easy but watching Team USA put a beating on the Czech Republic made it go quickly.

Those are the split pants are'nt they?

Those are the split pants are'nt they?

Hahaha no. I threw those out. Maybe if I am lucky I will split these too..haha Start off the new year right.

Hahaha no. I threw those out. Maybe if I am lucky I will split these too..haha Start off the new year right.
Literally, a "half" day at work.

A Cup 'o vanilla can be had for cheap!

not at this place, all I could get is a scoop with no cone, so would have to eat it out of my hand

not at this place, all I could get is a scoop with no cone, so would have to eat it out of my hand

God forbid you went in to your pocket ya chiseler.

Maybe you can stand outside and sell the card for $4. Then you can go to a less expensive Ice Cream place.

God forbid you went in to your pocket ya chiseler.

I dont think they would scoop it into my pocket

Its a joke about my awesome boss, who has yet to talk to me in 2013! Gonna be a great year

I dont think they would scoop it into my pocket

Its a joke about my awesome boss, who has yet to talk to me in 2013! Gonna be a great year

I know dude. Sweet bonus.

Glad to see all the 2013 industry information starting to come out...December always seems to be so devoid of golf news, tournaments, etc (although obviously not on the THP front - contests, testing, reviews, etc.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back