Andres Gonzales to Callaway

mrmcgovs

Reaction score
Handicap
The 'stache has left Adams and moved to Callaway....Maybe 2013 is the year Tiger responds to one of his tweets.

A_oZ5gLCEAI73bw.jpg:large

Another pro going with the XHot? Interesting...

I've missed the tweet thing? What happened to him in 2012?

I love his tweets to Tiger, I hope he gets a response this year.

another big hitter

Big hitter and hes lost some weight. Really slimmed down. Cally is really get out of gates with solid pickups so far this year.

He is known for tweeting at Tiger ALL the time (and consistantly throughout the year) Tiger has NEVER once acknowledged any of his tweets...It has become an ongoing joke that even the media has picked up on.

His tweets were hysterical and completely random sent to Tiger. Here are a few that were great. The first one is how he introduced himself to Tiger. Its like a weird one sided friendship and according to him, he has never received an answer.

@TigerWoods My name is Andres Gonzales and I am a rookie on tour. I like elephants.

Anybody have a pill that will give me six pack abs while sitting in my hotel room doing nothing? @TigerWoods how you look like that?!?

Hey @TigerWoods, I heard Jack (Nicklaus) used to dunk basketballs. I don’t buy it. Your thoughts?

@TigerWoods Dude check out my finish today. Best finish probably ever. One over and ready to pounce like a Tiger ... get it?

@TigerWoods Did you know that Laser stands for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation? I learned something new today.

His tweets were hysterical and completely random sent to Tiger. Here are a few that were great. The first one is how he introduced himself to Tiger. Its like a weird one sided friendship and according to him, he has never received an answer.

@TigerWoods My name is Andres Gonzales and I am a rookie on tour. I like elephants.

Anybody have a pill that will give me six pack abs while sitting in my hotel room doing nothing? @TigerWoods how you look like that?!?

Hey @TigerWoods, I heard Jack (Nicklaus) used to dunk basketballs. I don’t buy it. Your thoughts?

@TigerWoods Dude check out my finish today. Best finish probably ever. One over and ready to pounce like a Tiger ... get it?

@TigerWoods Did you know that Laser stands for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation? I learned something new today.

Brilliant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those tweets are hysterical.

This guy is funny, they were talking about his tweets on the GC last year.

Be curious as to if he and Tiger get paired together. I dont see Tiger finding the tweets funny

Another great signing by Callaway. They're not only getting great golfers, but great personalities too.

It also looks like they went down the Web.com top 25 and signed em all.

I follow him on twitter and I love all his tweets to Tiger! Its hilarious hopefully he will get a tweet back this year...

Be curious as to if he and Tiger get paired together. I dont see Tiger finding the tweets funny

Andres is gonna need to win for those odds to get better.

A_og-W9CIAASIhA.jpg:large

That is great! Like this guy already!

Wow, another big hitter. I wonder if Callaway is just using the XHot for photo shoots. I figured he'd be gaming the Xtreme Razr as well.

His logo might be the best in golf. That stache is sick. Glad to see Callaway stocking up a different personalities.

that bag is really cool looking

That staff bag is awesome!

watermark.php

Love this guy, love his tweets, love his staff bag. I met him at the US Open in 2011 and he seemed awesome.

Back