2013 THP Fantasy Golf

Tweaking settings and getting everything finalized. We will get this going for everybody in the next few days. Plenty of time before the kick off in a couple of weeks. We really think people are going to like this season of THP Fantasy Golf.

Awesome! This will be great!

looking forward to seeing how this is going to be done this year

This should be a blast. Looking forward to the start of the new season.

I'm already ready already. Leggo!

Just re-upped my Albatross Club membership! Excited to see the new format and get my fantasy fix (and hopefully do MUCH better than last year).

very much ready for this

I can't wait for the PGA season to begin and am looking forward to playing a little fantasy golf this year!

I will definitely be in on this!

Details and signups will be starting next week everybody.

Sounds great JB!

I can't wait to have a little friendly competition with everyone!

Looking forward to it! Last year was fun but I like the idea of being in the same group with everyone.

I actually woke up thinking about this today, lol. Next week will be a crazy week for me, but will check in as often as possible.

Sounds great!! Thanks for the effort to make this happen.

Ready to get this going!

Sounds good! Hopefully goes a little better than last year for me

Here We Go!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Oh yeah! I can hardly wait too. I got my early fix in by making picks on GC Fantasy for this weekend's Hawaii action. THP's version will be exciting to play.

JB,

Will we be able to use a mobile browser to access the Fantasy Golf section? Or will we need to use a standard browser?

Cool, cant wait to see how it all works this year!

JB,

Will we be able to use a mobile browser to access the Fantasy Golf section? Or will we need to use a standard browser?

Testing it tonight, but my suspicion is full browser.

I've never played fantasy golf, but I'm going to give this a go anyhow. Can't wait!

Sounds like a great time to get started trying out Fantasy Golf

Can't do any worse than FF, I'm in for some more jabs.

Back