2013 THP Invitational Series - Tentative City List

I still see it being Dallas, Chicago and Branson for me. I considered Denver, but I just don't see that one being realistically possible for me. Vegas would be sweet, but that would require more funds (which I don't have at the moment) and more time off (which neither Kelly or I really have at our disposal). Should I catch a whim and it falls at the right time, who knows, maybe I would load back up and head back over to Ohio. But, the May outing is my main priority, and making a couple of these in the process.
You better make it to Ohio, pumpkin.

You better make it to Ohio, pumpkin.

Says the guy that didn't come to Ohio last time, and isn't coming to the Outing. LOL. Just giving you crap, man. I know it's tough being a poor college kid. I'll just have to see what the year brings.

Nah, I'll just be maimed.

I like your thinking!

Roadtrip to Branson!?!?

I could stop in Dallas and pick up Cookie and Nate (I was gonna say Nookie...but when I typed it out it looked really bad..hehehe) and then grab you and head to Branson....epic road trip right there!!

Roadtrip to Branson!?!?

I could stop in Dallas and pick up Cookie and Nate (I was gonna say Nookie...but when I typed it out it looked really bad..hehehe) and then grab you and head to Branson....epic road trip right there!!

I like your thinking!

It'll depend on when. But yeah!, would love to go back to Chicago. I played White Pines (West) and didn't realize how close I was to Medinah until the past Ryder Cup.

Hey..that's cool... I play white pines alot... I live really close to there.

Really liking seeing The Show Me State getting some love and some road trippers.

Roadtrip to Branson!?!?

Hell. Yes. Road trip to Branson with Nookie in the back! HA!!!!

Lots of buzz throughout the day in here. Glad to hear so many are thinking about coming to multiple events.

Lots of buzz throughout the day in here. Glad to hear so many are thinking about coming to multiple events.

Absolutely, looking forward to meeting up with old friends and making a few more

Another SC event in 2013, please. :good:

Another SC event in 2013, please. :good:

Outside of the Morgan Cup, probably not, but we will have Atlanta which is not too far away.

I plan on adding my name to the THP HOF in Chicago. Who's going to join me?

Outside of the Morgan Cup, probably not, but we will have Atlanta which is not too far away.

Agree with this. The drive from Columbia to ATL isn't too painful. Almost an easier drive than to Pawley's Island.

I really want to make three of these....hmmmmmm

Me too dude. Best case for me, I make 3. I would love that.

Looking forward to a tentative date for Atlanta. I doubt I'd be able to make more than one, but that one has the best chance.

Looking forward to a tentative date for Atlanta. I doubt I'd be able to make more than one, but that one has the best chance.

Greg,
Since you are in FL, you can also check out the 2013 Outing. Lots of fun.

Quick question... in these invitational events, which tee box does everyone play from? Just curious.

Back