The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Spicy Chicken and their other chicken sandwiches are the bomb. And the baconator is a greasepit from heaven.

I love the chicken sandwiches and the Frosties. That be it nowadays though.

Actually, I like the Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger better than the baconator

Their burgers now make me want to punch a baby in the face from what they once were.

Canadan, why would you even step into a Wendy's when you always have the Chipotle option? It should have been a no-brainer!

Their burgers now make me want to punch a baby in the face from what they once were.

ROFL...yeah, I can understand that.

Canadan, why would you even step into a Wendy's when you always have the Chipotle option? It should have been a no-brainer!

heh... That's what I had for lunch..

...and it was definitely an option

Wendy's makes awesome chicken, fries, and frosties. That's my go-to there.

Some of us are on a diet....would you guys quit talking about friggin bacconaters!! damn!

The only thing worth eating at Wendy's is a frosty. Or two frostys!

Is the banter thread in a loop?

I just swallowed an ice cube whole. Ow.

So good. Its shredded flank steak soaked in a broth with all kinds of veggies. A must at a Cuban restaurant.

I'm gonna look for venison next time at Publix. Gotta be here.

Might have better luck at a fresh market. I don't think I've ever seen venison at publix?

Is the banter thread in a loop?

Banter doesn't have a set path, it goes as the wing blows. Sometimes it changes direction back on itself.

Might have better luck at a fresh market. I don't think I've ever seen venison at publix?

I don't know of a state where selling venison is legal.

Someone tell Jake to order papa johns

Jake go order the pizza. I promise it goes good with beer.

Now that is an emotion. Baby face punching can't be good for business...hehe

I don't know of a state where selling venison is legal.

Now that I think of it, I used to frequent a Chinese restaurant that was shutdown for serving deer meat. So I had must've had deer with broccoli, and it was damn good!! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back