2012 Morgan Cup 1st Tee Intros

That was a fantastic morning and a terrific experience, nothing can prepare you guys for what you are getting ready to experience this summer. It's comradery on a new level, and a new bond will be formed by people who have never met but have known each other for a lifetime. Enjoy.

Great bump JB....gives everyone a little taste of what it's like on that first tee.

I have said it before....I don't think I heard a thing Morgan said....she finished and I swung and it hit the fairway and then I could breathe again!

I just rewatched all of them, that was SO much fun!!

The intros were pretty cool to watch. I've gone through the intro thing a couple of times on NCGA tourneys. It's a nice way to get the nerves going before you start.

can't wait to see my intro in July Morgan does such a great job with them. really funny stuff.

Sorry for the skim, where do all the nicknames come from?

Sorry for the skim, where do all the nicknames come from?

I think JB and GG came up with most of them. I think some are also forumisms.

I think JB and GG came up with most of them. I think some are also forumisms.
They were all amazing, kudos to both of them, I loved every single one!!!

Another bump, I just love watching this video!!!

i think this deserves a thread-revival/bump.

Great thread revival....with us now under 2 months it's great to rewatch this....wonder who will be the Jrod or Seth this year?

Now that I said that it will probably be me :banginghead:

Oh man. I love watching this video. So much personality in many of those tee shots/follow-throughs/reactions!

Such a relief getting that first shot out of the way.

Then I could finally breathe again.....

I love Mr Nerfny!!!

While the coverage is still being edited for release, we thought this was rather fun. Here are the 1st tee introductions from day 1 of the 2012 Morgan Cup.

While going first in MC 2.0 was nerve wracking. This was by far my toughest tee shot. To feel those nerves again would be amazing. Feeling nerves a good feeling, sort of an oxy-moron.

I hear this was a pretty good event...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some oldies but goodies are in that video

Watching that first tee shot brings back memories. Also makes me wonder how I've gotten so same deliberate this past year at pulling the trigger. This was pretty much step up and go.

Watching that first tee shot brings back memories. Also makes me wonder how I've gotten so same deliberate this past year at pulling the trigger. This was pretty much step up and go.
I support the step up and go route.

I support the step up and go route.
Me too. This year I've had way too many thoughts going through my head.

I loved every minute of the 2014 Morgan Cup, but I will say waiting on that tee box on Sunday for almost 2 hours wasnt the most comfortable proposition.

I've watched the first tee shot videos from the Morgan Cups a bunch of times - such a great moment for everyone, regardless of shot outcome.

But man, when I found myself on that tee, I'm not sure I've ever been more nervous to swing a golf club. I think I was 2/2 for drives on camera though.

That's awesome to watch.....I just watch all the 2013 Morgan Cup coverage on you tube recently...brings back great memories.

Back