What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't buy it today but it was delivered today.
A shiny new GD AD-DI6x . Now I just need to somehow manage to get the Surefit adapter from my PX 7c3 on to that baby.

FedEx just delivered my new putter parts, a Tom Wishon S2R Series model 5 putter, and a single bend shaft. Going to get this put together tonight.

FedEx just delivered my new putter parts, a Tom Wishon S2R Series model 5 putter, and a single bend shaft. Going to get this put together tonight.
Post some pictures of the procress!

Bought more THP epoch tees to give to clients

I'll do that. Note to self.... get new batteries for the camera at lunch!

I've got the shaft stuck in the head with a little piece of bubble wrap to keep it snug. I LOVE the way this sets up behind the ball.

Let's not talk about it but I spent over 1k and it was not even on any new drivers or irons....all shafts and special edition stuff. Had my fiance a little mad at me for that one but I had the itch today!

Man, you've got some serious club acquisition power! What'd you end up with?

I just bought my albatross membership as well :)

Serious splurge today....kind of retail Tourette's!

Ordered Stage 2 rocketballz rescue (19 degree standard flex and shaft)

Rocketbladez 4 iron ordered to complement the set I got last month

Bushnell v2 laser rangefinder ordered

Set of iron covers to keep the bladez pretty

3 footjoy weathersof gloves

AND

Flirting with SCOR for some wedges.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Had an itch that could go unscratched no longer......J40 DPCs are on there way to poppa! Still unsure of my shaft choice though, went with the flighted 6.0.....is that more of a traditional stiff or would that be 5.5?

Just drove to the other side of Houston and bought a 4-AW set of slightly used RBZ's irons, stiff flex steel shafts with Golf Pride tour velvet grips, and a 2011 Taylormade Catalina 2.0 bag for $300 total. Bag had some goodies inside it as well which slightly sweetened the pot.

Gonna try and figure out what shaft I like because I also have a new set of RBZ's with regular flex graphite shafts that I have not been as accurate with as my old Buner XD's with the regular graphite shafts. Tough decisions...

7ega3e5a.jpg

vutyzyhy.jpg

Had an itch that could go unscratched no longer......J40 DPCs are on there way to poppa! Still unsure of my shaft choice though, went with the flighted 6.0.....is that more of a traditional stiff or would that be 5.5?

You old buzzard :deadhorse::D.

MG I had a little time with the project x 5.5 which came with the set we were testing. I assume that is the standard but don't hold me down to it. If I were to purchase these, I would go with the 5.0 shafts or the KBS Tour 90's.

Just purchased a Bennington Quiet Organizer 12 in Black. Have wanted this bag for years

Just purchased a Bennington Quiet Organizer 12 in Black. Have wanted this bag for years
That's an awesome bag Chunky. Which color scheme did you get?

Checked out fairwaystyles.com this morning and picked up a couple shirts. Found an Oakley and Sligo shirt on sale that I decided to try out.

Nice dude, slick looking bag. Pics when you get it?!

Have not done a WITB in a while so I will do one when I get this bag. I'm pretty pumped

J40 3H. Don't know why but I'm dying to find a hybrid that works well for me. I always seem to hook the crap out of them. Hoping the J40's less offset face will help with that. Plus I found one for $99 brand new & shipped to my door. :D

J40 3H. Don't know why but I'm dying to find a hybrid that works well for me. I always seem to hook the crap out of them. Hoping the J40's less offset face will help with that. Plus I found one for $99 brand new & shipped to my door. :D

That's an awesome deal. I hope you like it!

That's an awesome deal. I hope you like it!

Me too. Hoping that I can capture some of the success that a bunch of the '12 MC'ers had with it for myself.

Nice! My 3 & 4 hybrids are probably the 2 most consistently good clubs in my bag.

Nice! My 3 & 4 hybrids are probably the 2 most consistently good clubs in my bag.

Hope it's the same for me! If the 3H goes well, a 4H won't be far behind... I love hitting my 4I when I hit it good, but it's just too easy of a shot for me to mess up. Especially off the deck.

Great buy, I hit it down in myrtle and it felt great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back