NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL hilarious.

#sorrynotsorry

I do applaud Dan for his allegiance though. Where did Toronto fall?

TTing
I honestly only saw the top and the bottom.

So excited hockey is going to be back. Can't wait to see my Preds back on the ice!

hOcKeY!! Go Bruins

The SEL is the worst league in the world. Nevermind that they didn't allow NHL'ers to sign partial season contracts, so if you wanted to watch NHL talent the second division was a better choice. I watch the playoffs, but the SEL is everything that's bad about big rinks.

Wow I always considered the SEL to be the best league in Europe. I would love to hear your thoughts as to why it's so bad.

The jackets aren't designed to win this year. The three picks in the first round of the upcoming draft are going to be awesome though!!!

I don't care if they are bad for this year. I'm just glad that tool bag Nash is off the team.

To think every team that is not in the playoffs this year will all be in the draft lottery. This could be the most important draft for the Blue Jackets.

Let's go Avalanche

Let's Go FLYERS.....I have been waiting and searching hockey news every day right before the lockout started up until today when the best news was passed on through espn! I hope I can watch a game by the 11-14th...I have waited enough as well as all our other Hockey Fans on here!

Last edited:
Yeah man, I don't see them making it in, although I feel strangely confident that they aren't going to be last again.

Those three picks.. Wow.. If any of the three teams land outside, we're looking great.. I love it.

That's curious. Do you get more balls in the lottery if you have multiple top-14 picks? It would definitely make sense but oh boy does that value skyrocket.

That's curious. Do you get more balls in the lottery if you have multiple top-14 picks? It would definitely make sense but oh boy does that value skyrocket.

The way it was reported is that the further down the standings you are the better your odds are. So if the Kings, Rangers, or Jackets were to all miss the playoffs the Jackets will also get the lottery balls that are allocated to each postition.

This picture makes me happy. My boys having a morning practice at Mills.

543920_10151239584038661_1106745777_n.jpg

abu6atut.jpg

I didn't miss hockey during the lockout, but I have to admit I'm pretty excited that it'll be on TV again. Let's go Habs!

CBJ twitter has been posting photos like crazy of guys already in the Bus skating. It's great stuff.

That's awesome!!

Gotta get the fan base riled up and quick. The casual hockey fan needs a little persuasion to come out this year, I am sure. Social outlets will be working some OT over the next week or so.

CBJ twitter has been posting photos like crazy of guys already in the Bus skating. It's great stuff.

That's awesome!!

Wouldn't see something like that in L.A. even when we won the Cup. LGK!!!

On a weird side note I feel a little sad for the KHL after the large exodus only for the fact that it gave the NHL players a competitive arena to stay fresh in.

Check out this outdoor game from Crotia. What an event this would have been.
091612_croatia2_zps16489688.jpg
[/IMG]

And if you like outdoor hockey and have trouble seeing the puck at night.
bisc_zps8dee6c62.png
[/IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMcas5mBrts

Go Stars!!!!! Happening at the right time as about to be not much on TV.

Interesting to see how this 48 game schedule works out.

Whoa? Devils and Toronto have the same odds to win? AWESOME!

Whoa? Devils and Toronto have the same odds to win? AWESOME!

That is a kiss of death. Well the Avalanche are sitting even worse. These odds makers suck. CBJ will have a top 10 defense take that to the piggy bank.

40/1 on the Stars....LOL!!! Guess they didn't hear that we have Yamir Yager!!! Money!!!

I think the Lightning look like a decent bet out of those.

Canucks 9/1???? Did the bookies forget they have Louongo as a goalie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back