Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ's gf is smokin and his mom is something too haha

Wowza...

Boom! Absolutely love it!

Hahahahaha. Still going! The one time I thought they had a chance at a stop, but no.

Fat arse DL'men shouldn't wear single digits, EVER.

Get another before the quarter is over!

The media always sucks up to ND and I don't know why.....tell me one other college that has a Major network that carries everyone of their games everyweek NATIONWIDE.....there isnt one.

Kirk H with a gem I knowledge. "They're going to take a second look at this. But not all depends on where his knee is."

Well, no sh_t.

Kirk H with a gem I knowledge. "They're going to take a second look at this. But not all depends on where his knee is."

Well, no sh_t.

Lol. So funny. Captain Obvious.

My very Irish wife is really pissed off right now! Hehe..

Well, no sh_t.

When in reality it was the end of the first. Got em!

The media always sucks up to ND and I don't know why.....tell me one other college that has a Major network that carries everyone of their games everyweek NATIONWIDE.....there isnt one.

To be fair TBT. The reason why NBC broadcasts Notre Dame games nationally is because people watch them. They pull the audience.

Well, no sh_t.

I think Kirk may be dumbing it down a little for the audience because he's usually pretty good. Probably a lot of fringe football fans watching tonight.

Hahaha where was #5 on that play?

Well, there's another/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back