SeeMore Custom Belt Buckle

Wow. Those are awesome!

Oooowee. These things are awesome! I love me some belt buckles.

How long until these are banned? I don't think they can handle double RSTs

Oooowee. These things are awesome! I love me some belt buckles.

How long until these are banned? I don't think they can handle double RSTs

A few years. Aren't these belly buckles? hehe

Any response back from SeeMore at this point? These look great.

That's one sweet looking buckle.

Couldn't find these on GSMgolf's web site. I did see some custom made belts that ran from $150 to around $400. I would imagine the buckles would be a little pricey IF they were available. Doesn't look likely though.

Also checked SeeMore's site and they don't show up in their Accessories listing. Sure are sessy though!

i can't see the pic in the OP..

Couldn't find these on GSMgolf's web site. I did see some custom made belts that ran from $150 to around $400. I would imagine the buckles would be a little pricey IF they were available. Doesn't look likely though.

Also checked SeeMore's site and they don't show up in their Accessories listing. Sure are sessy though!
Very interesting.

Let me pose this question to all and you:

Where would the price need to be for us to buy??? $75-$100 or maybe even $100-$150? I know $400 is too much, but I could see throwing down between $50-$75 for it. What a commemorative piece, especially if you own a seemore putter as well.

Very interesting.

Let me pose this question to all and you:

Where would the price need to be for us to buy??? $75-$100 or maybe even $100-$150? I know $400 is too much, but I could see throwing down between $50-$75 for it. What a commemorative piece, especially if you own a seemore putter as well.

My threshold is likely around $100.

And just saw these!!! Holy Carp are these hot!!

These buckles are cool! I'm sure we could purchase one or two r three...

WOW...door number three please.

Had a little conversation with Ted this morning. And got the skinny on these.
They take about 4 weeks to make and they can only make one at a time. They are trying to get a feel for the interest. He also asked if they should sell separate or with belts? Thoughts? If they provide belts, what colors should they go with? Would a reversible belt be useful (black/white)

he would like our feedback. I referred him to this thread.

They take about 4 weeks to make and they can only make one at a time. They are trying to get a feel for the interest. He also asked if they should sell separate or with belts? Thoughts? If they provide belts, what colors should they go with? Would a reversible belt be useful (black/white)

I'm definitely interested, whether it's belt and buckle or just the buckles. I feel like I would have to have at least 2...... or more.

i think they should just go buckle it will be cheaper and then anyone can get whatever color belt they want to go with them. depending on the price point i might be interested in one. if they can only make one at a time thought i got a feeling these might be a little pricey.

I think demand will depend on price. Sounds like they will not be cheap. I think it is always good to offer them with belts as sometimes it can be hard to find a belt that fits well depending on the size of the buckle. Reversable would be a huge plus and white/black would make a lot of sense based on the colors in their logo.

Definitely would be interested in one of these buckles for sure. All three look awesome. As far as feedback for Ted, I think the demand for these will depend on how many people know and love the SeeMore brand. Agreed with Howzat that these would seem a bit pricey due to the length of time to produce. I think a reversible black/white belt option with them would be great.

I can tell you that the price will be extremely competitive in the buckle market. I would stink they would figure out away to produce more than one at a time.

Some good feedback so far.

I think a belt/buckle combo would be great. Especially if they used some of the same colors, materials and prints they use on headcovers.

It would be awesome to have a buckle to match your putter and a belt to match your headcover!!!

Back