Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
5s, eh? I am thinking about that a ton! I hit the 4S in the Razr Fit and really liked it, might need to give the 5s a try.

I'd be curious to try out a 4x. I still haven't gotten to hit an Asha yet...

5s in 10.5 most likely......5s was a very stable shaft for me and I think a touch higher loft would not hurt.

4x is definitely more stout than what I am used to.

5s in 10.5 most likely......5s was a very stable shaft for me and I think a touch higher loft would not hurt.

Just because its light doesn't mean it's weak! Haha

No thoughts of the 4s?

I want the Classic XL 12*

I also want the Classic Custom 10.5*

Im pondering what ball I am going to play tomorrow.

I vote Q Star, I played the Q Star, e5, e6, and ProV1 today. I still like the e5, but I think I love Q Stars again.

Pondering dumping the ATV, just need to decide what 50/54/58 to go with.....leaning in the RTX CB direction.

Glad you like the B. Asha Cookie. It really is a great shaft. I still want to try a 5s or 4s just for fun.

I vote Q Star, I played the Q Star, e5, e6, and ProV1 today. I still like the e5, but I think I love Q Stars again.

Pondering dumping the ATV, just need to decide what 50/54/58 to go with.....leaning in the RTX CB direction.
It just so happens to be that I have two dozen Q-Star balls sitting in the garage waiting to be played.

I want the Classic XL 12*

I also want the Classic Custom 10.5*

I'm there with you on the 12. 12 degree plus 4x, bliss for me.

Hmmmm. Fast 12 with a 4x. High launching head. Hmmmm. Color me intrigued.

Yeah from what I remember of your swing the S in any thing Miya would seem like a good fit.

I wish lefties got 12* driver heads from the major OEMs. Oh well.

I could see that. The 4x in a 10.5 razr fit head is NOT a high launcher, mid at most so far for me.

I wish lefties got 12* driver heads from the major OEMs. Oh well.

Razr Fit Xtreme will have an 11.5* offering for lefties I believe. I'm pondering it hard.

I like the idea of the 4x, I'm still not sold on the higher lofted head. I would have to have some range/monitor time to sell me on it. I still wonder with upper 160's ball speed if higher loft will work for me. I haven't sold off higher loft yet, but I'm just not sure with higher ball speeds.

Putter pondering over. Now back to wedge pondering. I will admit, I am a bit curious about Cleveland's new 588's. I really want the Mizzy MP-T4's. And I really liked the Mizzy MP-T11's and the J40's, both of which can be found cheaper now, than the others I listed before.

Razr Fit Xtreme will have an 11.5* offering for lefties I believe. I'm pondering it hard.

I'll hopefully be able to give that one a hit in May. Forgot about that spec.

I could see that. The 4x in a 10.5 razr fit head is NOT a high launcher, mid at most so far for me.

That's why I went to the 11.5 broski

That's why I went to the 11.5 broski

I believe it. If anything, the 4x is lower than the 5s given the lofts I was playing. Very similar to what you saw I believe.....

I believe it. If anything, the 4x is lower than the 5s given the lofts I was playing. Very similar to what you saw I believe.....

Yep! Everyone thought I was nuts though because of what trajectory for each shaft is written on the PDF.

I'm not just full of fluff! Haha

Yep! Everyone thought I was nuts though because of what trajectory for each shaft is written on the PDF.

You arent? Hehe

I know, I am definitely not seeing what is listed on the site for mid-high in the 4x.

Freezing tomorrow, but will get back out there before doing a review.

Definitely great to see firsthand and enhance my shaft knowledge!

I know, I am definitely not seeing what is listed on the site for mid-high in the 4x.

Freezing tomorrow, but will get back out there before doing a review.

Definitely great to see firsthand and enhance my shaft knowledge!

I don't see a mid ball with the 5x paired with the 9.5* VRS. I get a high ball with it. The boys will see it tomorrow.

Pondering a room full of hybrids and fairway woods to demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back