Glad to have ya Greg!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome aboard Carnage.

Welcome!

Welcome!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! Do you ever get to Back Creek, White Clay or Deerfield? Great courses relatively close to you if not.

Taps away

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forum, Greg. You'll like it here. Quite a few THPers in that area. Grew up in your state and still have many relatives there. If I get back, I'll look you up for a round.

:welcome:

welcome!

Welcome to THP Carnage!

Welcome to THP Greg!

Welcome Greg.

Nice to meet you!!

Glad to have you here at THP - the more Delawareans the better. I'm in Newark area if you are ever looking for a round. I enjoy all 3 of the courses down your way (Odessa, Frog Hollow and Back Creek). Garrison's Lake is not a bad tract and can usually be played for cheap. Enjoy

Welcome! Do you ever get to Back Creek, White Clay or Deerfield? Great courses relatively close to you if not.

Taps away

Wow, thanks guys!

Yes, Ive played Back Cree 1 time, didnt really like it. White clay I love! but shoot terribly there and Deerfield I have played onces when it was very wet so I dont have a final opinion of that course yet. It seemed like a good layout though. I play odessa, rock manor, and Frog Hollow the most.

Welcome to :thp: Greg and that sure is a long time for a 3I...lol

haha i may or may not have "damaged" my driver...Once these new covert and r1 come out, im gonna try them and pick up a new one. definitely no confidence with the driver at all though!

thanks again everyone :)

Welcome to THP Greg.

Welcome aboard

if any of u guys watched the golf fix this week, that was me on the swing fix!

Back