The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn it, I wish I could quote people.

Yeah $41 is a bit high for 2 hours of fun. I like a 4 hour round sometimes. Just to be ou tthere is fun

Yeah $41 is a bit high for 2 hours of fun. I like a 4 hour round sometimes. Just to be ou tthere is fun

It's less on a week night as well. Not something one could do weekly but once a month during the winter is nice to have that option.

Here is how I would set it up if it would let me... Any putt is a 2 putt and within 6-8 ft is an automatic 1 putt.

Writers block just got kicked square in the junk.
YES! Bring it on writer's block! Jman laying the effin smack down. Love it!

Yep, just having an option in the winter is good. We have another place in town but their sim sucks. We also have a dome but limited hours. This will be a good option.

It's less on a week night as well. Not something one could do weekly but once a month during the winter is nice to have that option.

Here is how I would set it up if it would let me... Any putt is a 2 putt and within 6-8 ft is an automatic 1 putt.
Bingo! Too bad we can set real golf up like that! Haha.

anybody know how much this is worth?
3G53F33Jb5L45Ed5K1d1g6198b539be2b154f_zpse955f7ea.jpg

I hope the winners of the first two invitationals get trophies. They deserve it!

Is it yours or are you buying it?

trying to figure out if it's worth anything. if it is, i'll go buy it cheap (probably around $20 at most, craigslist) then sell it.

I could have sworn we had an equipment pondering thread. Strange.

Well you did put it in there too, good boy.

Well you did put it in there too, good boy.

yeah, went there first, but realized the putter snobs like you are in here. :alien:

I could have sworn we had an equipment pondering thread. Strange.
I got confused. I almost moved, but it was already there. So, let it be.

Whatever happened to KiaMa? TM's blade putter offerings looked so much better then.

Any banters tonight? Tiger struggles with cameras...

I don't know if that would bother me as much as it does him, but he is clearly totally zoned in out there

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Hell, all the shutter noises on every shot have been driving me crazy lately too. It sounds like the clubs are vibrating or something

I don't know if that would bother me as much as it does him, but he is clearly totally zoned in out there

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I will say while playing today someone engauged the blades on their lawn mower with this terrible screaching sound right at the top of my backswing. Prompted chunked one 50 yards....only one of the day...strange huh..lol

I will say while playing today someone engauged the blades on their lawn mower with this terrible screaching sound right at the top of my backswing. Prompted chunked one 50 yards....only one of the day...strange huh..lol

Haha I had a guy honk his horn on my back swing when I was back in dallas and I sliced my driver off the planet. It was a bit louder than a camera shutter though

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back