The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All finished with the floor it looks awesome! now time to retrim the whole house. Then my winter projects are done and I can focus on golf!

Amphibians can tapatalk!
Looks good bull!

Nice looking floor Bullfrog. It's always great to have a project like that turn out so nice.

Looks like a good job there Bullfrog - want to come over here and do our floor when we get round to ripping the kitchen out for a new one :alien:

Looks like a good job there Bullfrog - want to come over here and do our floor when we get round to ripping the kitchen out for a new one :alien:

Um no! He he. I don't ever want to deal with that hardie backer board again! It's great stuff but kills the hands with all the screwing. Thanks guys I'm proud of the job I did.
uza7y4eg.jpg

Amphibians can tapatalk!

My new grips should be at the house when I arrive home. Cant wait to get these babies on my sticks but that is a project for the weekend!

Um no! He he. I don't ever want to deal with that hardie backer board again! It's great stuff but kills the hands with all the screwing. Thanks guys I'm proud of the job I did.

Amphibians can tapatalk!

That looks great - nice job! :thumb: But your hands are sore? You screwed in the cement board by hand, without a drill? That's nuts.

that's awesome buddy. I'm happy for you. Planning a wedding, buying a house, prepping for MC. You sure do have your hands full. The good thing is they are all worth it.

Thanks! Yes I do have my hands full, but like you said, they're all worth it. April 1st can't come soon enough. I'll be married, on my honeymoon, own a home, and have more time to practice up for the MC.

That looks like a great place Jconn, congrats!!

JC, thats a tremendous HHJJ for sure dude.

Thanks again guys, I really appreciate it. We've been looking at furniture and other house items all week, sure is exciting.

Great job on the floors bullfrog!

My HHJJ today...substitute teaching again today. Today is a half day, but since it is more than 4 hours I get paid for a full day. 7:15-11:50! What an awesome day.

Well, a happy happy thing that is related to golf.

In the winter, it's been hitting into nets and simulators that are just the screen and shows a couple stats, like those at Golf Town or Golf Smith. Today though, just found a billiards place who now offers full simulation golf. We're talking over 40 courses to pick from. Prices don't appear to be too bad either. Really pumped about this!!!!

Be careful.. i thought our place had good prices too but you add up an hour & 20 minute range session with a few beer and a pizza and that sh*t adds up. it's a blast though

Yeah. They have four screens. Not sure if you bring full bag or just like driver, long iron, short iron/wedge, putter or what. Trying to get a gang together to try it out in a couple weeks. Need to call sometime and get more details.

I would expect full driver.

All finished with the floor it looks awesome! now time to retrim the whole house. Then my winter projects are done and I can focus on golf!

Amphibians can tapatalk!
Beautiful!

Thanks for the heads up jmorris. The drinks would be the think I can see adding up.

They have a deal for 4 hours, large nachos, and 2 pounds of wings if you bring a foursome. Price for all that is 26 each.

3 golf related packages came in the mail today!!

All finished with the floor it looks awesome!
yvu5ety2.jpg
now time to retrim the whole house. Then my winter projects are done and I can focus on golf!

Amphibians can tapatalk!
you need to repaint that b*tch

Thank you Amazon for the mp3 copies of old cd's I purchase through you!!!

Erica's coworkers are having a baby shower for her today. She's happy and feels a little special, so I'm happy too.

Erica's coworkers are having a baby shower for her today. She's happy and feels a little special, so I'm happy too.

Thats awesome, glad she feels special. Hopefully she returns with lots of gift cards and gift receipts. Hopefully no baby clothes. We have about 100x more baby clothes than we actually need.

Dear god do we have a lot of clothing. It's unreal.

She's in a big department, so I imagine she'll be bringing home lots of goodies for sure. Gotta love that!

Dear god do we have a lot of clothing. It's unreal.

She's in a big department, so I imagine she'll be bringing home lots of goodies for sure. Gotta love that!

For sure. We tried to take back as much clothes as we had gift receipts for, but still have way too much. Turned those gift receipts into things we really didnt get at showers like diapers, wipes, etc.

Have fun man, hopefully a cool dude in the dept will sneak in a dozen golf balls for Dad.

The sun is shining in Georgia today! Cold as a well diggers arse but the sun is shining :blob:

For sure. We tried to take back as much clothes as we had gift receipts for, but still have way too much. Turned those gift receipts into things we really didnt get at showers like diapers, wipes, etc.

Have fun man, hopefully a cool dude in the dept will sneak in a dozen golf balls for Dad.

haha maybe so!

The sun is shining in Georgia today! Cold as a well diggers arse but the sun is shining :blob:

Life is good, we all need to remember that more than we do.

My poor little girl was sick the last 2 days but yesterday was 6 months. I cant believe it's been that long. My wife just sent me these pics as she is home with her today:
tebepena.jpg

vynezaba.jpg

I couldnt love this kid any more if I tried.

Cute!! She's such a smiley baby.

Yeah man. That's part of why it was hard to see her miserable.

She seems to be in great form now! Very smiley.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

She's always smiling! I love it Dev. Much better looking than you too

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back