2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I left on Sunday I would be getting in trouble with the law. Best to celebrate the MC win or lose and sleep till Monday

Monday it is :)

Anyone for a round on monday? :D

Yeah, I've got this one covered!! Tiger smushy face and all!

i'll be the girl gasping with my hand over my mouth in the back ground

Well, you do seem to moisturize... hahaha!!!

I can't wait for the first tee. Going to be a blast!

yeah i'm looking forward to the announcements of everyone before they tee off.

My over/under on references to food for me is at I think 4 right now.. and I'm taking the over hah!

Morgan did a great job coming up with something for everyone and this years won't be easy with 32 players..... i think i've been nervous 2 times on the first tee and i think this year i'll experience #3 but i really like to feel that juice flowing through me and i want to take it and use it to my advantage for the round. should be a lot of fun no matter what though.

Morgan did a great job coming up with something for everyone and this years won't be easy with 32 players..... i think i've been nervous 2 times on the first tee and i think this year i'll experience #3 but i really like to feel that juice flowing through me and i want to take it and use it to my advantage for the round. should be a lot of fun no matter what though.

You bringing your good luck charm with you? That opener still kind of creeps me out.

yeah i'm looking forward to the announcements of everyone before they tee off.
It is pretty nerve racking! But fun at the same time. Gets you pumped up and ready to go.

You bringing your good luck charm with you? That opener still kind of creeps me out.

The Kate Middleton pregnancy memorial bottle opener will be in the staff bag when i get nervous i rub it, its like a lucky rabbit foot. hahaha

Another weekend for some MC prep! 60's today thru Sunday! Work gets out early today so heading out and gonna play 9 holes with some range time mixed in. Have a 2 man match play event tomorrow at 9am which will get the competitive juices flowing often and early. Then probably just some range time on Sunday while the weather lasts.

its 8 degrees outside right now. I will be putting on the indoor mat this weekend.....

Gotta keep practicing and get my game MC ready, good thing the weather calls for temps in the mid to high 70s all weekend. Playing tomorrow with my SoCal THP buddies and then probably going out again Sunday.

Gotta keep practicing and get my game MC ready, good thing the weather calls for temps in the mid to high 70s all weekend. Playing tomorrow with my SoCal THP buddies and then probably going out again Sunday.

Have a great round dude!

Buddy I know if you put the effort in you will see some strong improvements. I have no doubt it will happen.

WR....I'm going to be in Southern CA this summer for about 10 days BEFORE the MC in the middle of July. You know what that means................

I dont even comprehend 8*

WR....I'm going to be in Southern CA this summer for about 10 days BEFORE the MC in the middle of July. You know what that means................

At least 8 days of golf together, your wife and family gets pissed, my customers get angry with me, we don't care, we are team DotCom and we #refuse2lose!! Then because of this time together Dean puts us together as a team on Saturday and we just destroy our competition!!

How is that?

At least 8 days of golf together, your wife and family gets pissed, my customers get angry with me, we don't care, we are team DotCom and we #refuse2lose!! Then because of this time together Dean puts us together as a team on Saturday and we just destroy our competition!!

How is that?
Yea, 8 days may find me coming back alone on that plane.........Ha! But I'm sure I will be sneaking a few rounds in with ya during that time. Arrowwood for sure! Loved that course!

Yea, 8 days may find me coming back alone on that plane.........Ha! But I'm sure I will be sneaking a few rounds in with ya during that time. Arrowwood for sure! Loved that course!

Have never played there but hey always a first time right?

I dont either bro. This is the reason why I would NEVER live up north.

it's warmed up here. 16 degree with the real feel of 3 haha

pretty much the opposite of the weather we will be in @True Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back