NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys now don't take it personal when I kick your a.. this year. haha. Thanks for setting this up Canadan your a good canadian chutter.

You took a wrong turn at the end there, but you're welcome. Glad we could put something together boys.

Ok on to the trash talking I like it! It's going time tomorrow at 3pm. Let's get it on boys!

I'm not really sure if I am happy with my team or not. No clue. Haha.

Your team is awsome dude. You should get a job with CSS

So who's team is who?
I'm Puck to the Teeth.

you'll probably smoke me this week and then i'll be sad.

Johs before Ho's here

So who's team is who?
I'm Puck to the Teeth.

I'm The Vanilla Moose...

Also, if you click on the team name in Yahoo you can read the person's actual name.. Should narrow it down nicely.

My team is awesome....I think

Actually I have decent tenders and defense but my forwards are all out weak.

TTing

hahaha me too i logged on as my second pick started and i didn't know i already had a goalie so grabbed another.

I'm always willing to deal. My forwards stock I pretty deep.

DVR....

I have one absolute untouchable. Besides Malkin, I'm willing to listen to anything.

...and to think I actually made you a pretty decent offer on him.. Ha.. Alright, Ill retool that trade.

It was actually, I just have to stick to my guns. He was who I wanted first overall, so can't trade that away.

They say the Ducks have the easiest schedule goin' this year.

I sure hope this helps. I need some playoffs this year. I'm pretty excited about a couple of the young kids that made the roster, hoping they stick past the 5 games. I'm so happy hockey is finally back!

Dang I wish I could have joined the league. Did anyone draft Hiller? He is a top level keeper and has a much improved defense in front of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back