NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't see him (35) being that effective. His last NHL season was over two years ago and he only put up 14 points.. His dip from Ottawa in 05/06 has been massive.

Just put him on the third pairing. At $800,000, his experience alone is worth it. All he has to do is eat up 10-14 min per game.

just set my pre-draft rankings for tonight:

Connor Banks (Mystery, Alaska)
Adam Banks (Mighty Ducks: D1, D2, D3)
Stevie Weeks (Mystery, Alaska)
Gunnar Stahl (Mighty Ducks: D2)
Jeff Hansen (Slap Shot)
Luis Mendoza (Mighty Ducks: D2, D3)
Jack Hansen (Slap Shot)
Julie "The Cat" Gaffney (Mighty Ducks: D2, D3)
Steve Hansen (Slap Shot)
Doug Glatt (Goon)
Dean Portman (Mighty Ducks: D2, D3)
Fulton Reed (Mighty Ducks: D1, D2, D3)
"Tree" Lane (Mystery, Alaska)
Goldberg (Mighty Ducks: D1, D2, D3)
Dean Youngblood (Youngblood)
Jack the chimpanzee (MVP: Most Valuable Primate)

just set my pre-draft rankings for tonight:

Connor Banks (Mystery, Alaska)
Adam Banks (Mighty Ducks: D1, D2, D3)
Stevie Weeks (Mystery, Alaska)
Gunnar Stahl (Mighty Ducks: D2)
Jeff Hansen (Slap Shot)
Luis Mendoza (Mighty Ducks: D2, D3)
Jack Hansen (Slap Shot)
Julie "The Cat" Gaffney (Mighty Ducks: D2, D3)
Steve Hansen (Slap Shot)
Doug Glatt (Goon)
Dean Portman (Mighty Ducks: D2, D3)
Fulton Reed (Mighty Ducks: D1, D2, D3)
"Tree" Lane (Mystery, Alaska)
Goldberg (Mighty Ducks: D1, D2, D3)
Dean Youngblood (Youngblood)
Jack the chimpanzee (MVP: Most Valuable Primate)

You have Jack the Chimp and no Kenny Woo? For shame.

the man can skate, i'll give him that...but Jack the Chimp can do it all!

lol. that was a true story! would take the fun out of my dream fantasy lineup.

I figured the fact that none of them are playing would have been good stuff.. But I see what you're saying. What about Stiffler in Goon?

You have Jack the Chimp and no Kenny Woo? For shame.
His triple toe touch to split the D was epic!!! I might be able to use that this year if you don't pick him up!!!

I figured the fact that none of them are playing would have been good stuff.. But I see what you're saying. What about Stiffler in Goon?

skimmer....

Doug Glatt (Goon)

Woo woo kenny woo!

kinda rolling the dice with these pre-draft rankings...
it's tough.

unless my crew wants to eat after the game, i may actually stop by my office and be able to catch the draft at a decent time, as it's on the way home!
late night work office fantasy hockey drafting FTW! lol

kinda rolling the dice with these pre-draft rankings...
it's tough.

unless my crew wants to eat after the game, i may actually stop by my office and be able to catch the draft at a decent time, as it's on the way home!
late night work office fantasy hockey drafting FTW! lol

I don't know how hard or easy drafting using the mobile app is, but I'd look into it dude.

I don't know how hard or easy drafting using the mobile app is, but I'd look into it dude.
I'll have to test that out tonight!!!

what time is the draft? i signed up but i'm running around a lot today and now i'm getting ready to go into work tonight.

what time is the draft? i signed up but i'm running around a lot today and now i'm getting ready to go into work tonight.

1015 pm

thats past my bedtime.

Guys the fiancé made plans for us to go out boozing so I am going to have to auto draft. I know rough life haha see ya around the boards

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Hey there fella. I didn't know you knew where the NHL thread was!!

Welcome. Ohio has a team. You should like them. They play close to that goofy college shoe thing.

I root for the Flyers but have only been recently paying attention as HD makes watching hockey awesome.

I root for the Flyers but have only been recently paying attention as HD makes watching hockey awesome.

But you're from Ohio... I thought that was your reasoning for liking the shoe people.

But you're from Ohio... I thought that was your reasoning for liking the shoe people.

I was born in Columbus, my father grew up in Philly and all I watched as a kid were the Eagles, Flyers, and Phillies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back