What Morgan Cup Team are you Supporting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somone who keeps the streets safe or someone who supports crooked politicians actions all day long. I know which one I'd trust! :D

that's right buddy. I have connections to have you dragged and beaten off the streets. But I won't do that, I like you too much

Somone who keeps the streets safe or someone who supports crooked politicians actions all day long. I know which one I'd trust! :D

You make a valid point sir, but even batman is unstable in my opinion, a grown man who dresses up in a cape and a bat?

Haha

I'm on the Team DOTCOM train then!

Good to hear Jive, we will do our best to make you proud. 24 other guys will be out there doing their best to make you look like a fool. LOL.

Next you time everyone is on their computer go to the browser bar and type in www.thp and see what happens, it's useless without the .com, THP would not exist without Dot Com so come support the winning team

Basically what you are saying is that .com is always last. That is how I read it anyway.

The Boss thank you for the support. I'm a little under the weather and my THP'ing has suffered lately. We truly appreciate it and hope to make our supporters proud

What Morgan Cup Team are you Supporting?

Basically what you are saying is that .com is always last. That is how I read it anyway.

The Boss thank you for the support. I'm a little under the weather and my THP'ing has suffered lately. We truly appreciate it and hope to make our supporters proud

Dot com is always last on the list because competitions usually announce the champions last, in third place- team hackers, in second place team albatross, and in first place team dot com

Awesome, thanks for supporting the soon to be BACK 2 BACK champions!

If you want BACK 2 BACK champions, you better take your talents to Tuscaloosa!

If you want a 2013 Morgan Cup Championship, you better get on the Albatross Train! CHOO CHOO!

If you want BACK 2 BACK champions, you better take your talents to Tuscaloosa!

If you want a 2013 Morgan Cup Championship, you better get on the Albatross Train! CHOO CHOO!

I like the way this man talks, " CHOO CHOO"

Who's the closest to Southern California?

Hello fellow SoCaler!!!

Team albatross.

I would love to know who on that team lives out here... I will pay for a round of golf for them! :D

I'm on the Team DOTCOM train then!

Welcome aboard!!!!!

Yes we do, white rhino the great!

I dont know aobut "the great" part.. I like it but I dunno...LOL White Rhino or Rhino is just fine!

I'm in the south.

Yea just south of what is what we wonder.

Jive, I started a SoCal thread on here, check it out. Those of us in SoCal try to get out for rounds together on the weekends and we would love to have you join us sometime!! Feel free to msg me with any questions.

Not sure who to support...Any suggestions?

Not sure who to support...Any suggestions?
Just support the event!

And, by support the event, I mean, Support Team Albatross!

Also of note, I hate Michigan, so that's out there for ya. Go Sparty!

I am still deciding which team I will support, I think once the participants start filling their bags It will be easier for me to choose based on which clubs I like. Yes, I'm that shallow lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back