2013 PGA Show Coverage

We even covered smaller companies

We covered them all brother!

Lots of cool stuff coming down the pipe for all the kick ass THP'ers!

New Ecco Biom Zero shoes, I'm going to need to know more about these:

BBYel6iCUAAKwDE.jpg

Me too. How do they look in person?

They look really good. Many pics upcoming after the show!

This is what I like to hear. I'm an Ecco homer after getting a pair of the Biom Hybrids last year.

Loving all the coverage today, you guys are rocking it out...I would love to go to this thing one time it would be awesome! I love the Callaway Masters staff bag and the XBomb coin (James sneak me one buddy :D)

Any word on Bridgestone

TTing

Yeah.,...where is the Bridgestone love???

Any word on Bridgestone

TTing

Actually saw a few things in there that surprised me today. Got some great photos today and will get more tomorrow in addition to some videos hopefully. Everything will get posted in due time, no worries!

I want to share something I witnessed today that needs to be shared. A guy waited patiently to personally thank JB and GG for some help they both gave a few years back. Well the help has lead to bigger and better things for this company. It doesn't matter what, it's the fact that these two affected the lives of these two guys in such a positive way.

It's been said a million times and never gets old but these two make this place what it is. And when you are and hear things like this first hand, you realize that we are all part of something pretty special.

I want to share something I witnessed today that needs to be shared. A guy waited patiently to personally thank JB and GG for some help they both gave a few years back. Well the help has lead to bigger and better things for this company. It doesn't matter what, it's the fact that these two affected the lives of these two guys in such a positive way.

It's been said a million times and never gets old but these two make this place what it is. And when you are and hear things like this first hand, you realize that we are all part of something pretty special.

That's awesome!!! The impact is obvious.

Pretty cool Freddie,....thanks for sharing that.

Todays coverage was awesome! Love the SeeMore booth of course. I think the Callaway Masters Bag is exceptional. Callaway's booth was the best to me thus far with all the THP quotes. Congrats to all the THP'ers who have their names in print there. Looking forward to tomorrows stuff already.

Todays coverage was awesome! Love the SeeMore booth of course. I think the Callaway Masters Bag is exceptional. Callaway's booth was the best to me thus far with all the THP quotes. Congrats to all the THP'ers who have their names in print there. Looking forward to tomorrows stuff already.

Wait til you see some of the pics from Seemore

So true Freddie!

You got me all excited now Mr. Kong!!!

Anyone visited the PING booth yet?

That is amazing, doesn't surprise me one bit, as genuine and thoughtful as it gets

Back