2013 PGA Show Coverage

yba8umez.jpg

Sligo for the win

Sligo BRINGING it in the belt and hat department!! I absolutely love my Sligo belt options, might need to add a few buckets this year!

Cookie to the rescue! Very cool!

Thanks Cookie. I know you cannot purchase equipment but what about a company like Pukka that has a wall full of hats with multiple of the same hats on the shelves?

I don't believe so. Tons of buyers here placing orders....they may give out a few as samples hence the extras

I don't think I'm young/cool enough to wear the Sligo stuff. (And you can get off of my lawn...)

Our Manager at the course is in his late 50's. He rocks it all the time. Not the full pattern pants or crazy shirts, but they have a lot of stuff that when paired with solid pants, looks very mature and stylish.

I don't believe so. Tons of buyers here placing orders....they may give out a few as samples hence the extras

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question Cookie. I know you are super busy.

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question Cookie. I know you are super busy.

No problem! We are at the Sligo booth waiting to do an interview.

Bunch of stuff still to cover this afternoon.

I really like this shirt. It might end up in my closet. I'm talking about the orange slingo. I really need to figure out how to add the pics.

No problem! We are at the Sligo booth waiting to do an interview.

Bunch of stuff still to cover this afternoon.

How's the Travis Matthews stuff looking? I know you guys are busy and everywhere. Just curious what the 2 new big guys may be wearing.

JB getting some Matte Grey info

549953_152697341549660_1061890563_n.jpg

How's the Travis Matthews stuff looking? I know you guys are busy and everywhere. Just curious what the 2 new big guys may be wearing.

We have not finished apparel yet but they will be on our radar.

Sligo makes some great shirts. I guarantee, you and I would be the only one in Moberly rocking any.

That's like 5% of the population, so could make a trend!

LtEvO TaPpEd

iPhone models only at this time.

they must not see apples plummeting stock or actual sales compared to what the sales forecast was. But everyone has an iphone i understand that

This is one of the new putters I've been waiting on. I tried the prototype of the Z line out several months ago and my my knees nearly buckled.

BBdmD-CCMAAvCwF.jpg:large

I am very interested in Matte Grey. Looks good.

I won't lie, I really like the White with Green NDMC grips.

No lie. The white with red would match perfectly with all my TM R9 stuff (which is black and red).

Sligo makes some great shirts. I guarantee, you and I would be the only one in Moberly rocking any.

I rock golf shirts all the time at work, I would love to have half of the attire that is on this thread.

I will be ordering one of these right away!!

I am very interested in Matte Grey. Looks good.

I agree. Travis Johnson has to be one of the top designers in the casual/golf industry.

I agree. Travis Johnson has to be one of the top designers in the casual/golf industry.

New line is phenomenal at a great price point. Tons of photos in due time.

Back