Hole of The Day: Video Edition

Decided not to post the rest due to time it takes to do each one. Picked this one because I don't normally get chip-ins for birdie.

I have a long way to go with the swing and watching these videos I can see a lot of improvement areas. I did, however; want to give a shout out to this site for all the information available. It has really given me insight as to what and where to go for help. Now I just need to put those in place and break down and hit up Golf Tec sometime down the road.

Got a little excited at the chip, but left it in anyway..lol

This is Hole 4 at Red Hawk Ridge. It is a 392yd Par 4 with a dogleg left:

Nice Chip in Birdie there Doug!! Great hole!

Fantastic Chip in :)

Nice birdie J4U! That was a great shot.

Damn nice chip in!

Thanks guys, it was an awesome round with some great views.

How come everyone has stopped doing these videos? They were really cool to watch. Redline Theory was starting to do some awesome videos.......really well edited.

How come everyone has stopped doing these videos? They were really cool to watch. Redline Theory was starting to do some awesome videos.......really well edited.

It's winter time... They will be back

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Yeah fair enough. They're pretty entertaining to watch.

Great chip in!

Decided not to post the rest due to time it takes to do each one. Picked this one because I don't normally get chip-ins for birdie.

I have a long way to go with the swing and watching these videos I can see a lot of improvement areas. I did, however; want to give a shout out to this site for all the information available. It has really given me insight as to what and where to go for help. Now I just need to put those in place and break down and hit up Golf Tec sometime down the road.

Got a little excited at the chip, but left it in anyway..lol

This is Hole 4 at Red Hawk Ridge. It is a 392yd Par 4 with a dogleg left:
holy cow that took a long time to load. But worth the wait. Nice chip in dude and fwy from the tee is good no matter how much you have left to the hole. Could have been ob instead of 176 out.

Great chip in!

holy cow that took a long time to load. But worth the wait. Nice chip in dude and fwy from the tee is good no matter how much you have left to the hole. Could have been ob instead of 176 out.

Awesome chip in.

Thanks guys, it seems like it was last year when I did that one. This little Par 3 is going to be absolute stunner when the season hits! I was showing this to my son and instead of saying, "Wow, that's a neat looking Par 3". I get...."Man dad, your bald!!!" He used to get mad because I shaved my head, now he tells me to get rid of the rest of it too! :dohanim: Too funny!

Plum Creek Golf Club
Hole 7 161 yard Par 3

Great chip in J4U! I loved the commentary," you saw it THP!" That was great. Haha

Textbook easy par Doug! Cool little hole through the chute, thanks for sharing.

COLORADO NATIONAL
173 Yd PAR 3
MighHighGolfer and J4U
MileHighGolfer shows how to monster lag on the green...

Nice video, great birdie and good bogie save, nice third shot!

Golf4Life, Mottoo344, Buckjob @Blue Heron Pines home of the 2013 Atlantic City Invitational
Video #1

and #16 since i sucked it up on #15

and #16 since i sucked it up on #15

Nice bird buck. G4l you look like me the other day. Just couldn't get out of a bunker to save my life. Nice up/down Mitch. Looks like a fun round and nice course.

Tapatalk on iPhone4S

Glad to see you guys having fun.....Love how Mitch just stands in the background and waves...hehe

we need to get these going again, it's always alot of fun to see THPers playing golf.

Some good times it looks like! Nice bird buck and Mitch was cracking me up with his sneaky walk by's and waves. Man that sand wanted to keep you ball GFL!

LtEvO TaPpEd

MHG and J4U...Riverdale Dunes. Played at 147yds from the box today:

I like these little flyover video's some courses do. Wish I would have watched it before since we were both long:
Spoiler

MHG and J4U...Riverdale Dunes. Played at 147yds from the box today:

I like these little flyover video's some courses do. Wish I would have watched it before since we were both long:
Spoiler

Nice one guys! Good call on watching the video next time. At least now you know.

Back