This thing is incredible. Priced too high, but absolutely incredible from a brand new Sprinter maker.

man is that thing tricked out or what

Some of these class B's look really nice, definitely makes a ton of sense for gas reasons.

JB: concerns about storage? I know how much gear I have seen you guys carry for demo day and various stops so wondering if that's a deal killer or if you just adjust how much you carry?

Some of these class B's look really nice, definitely makes a ton of sense for gas reasons.

JB: concerns about storage? I know how much gear I have seen you guys carry for demo day and various stops so wondering if that's a deal killer or if you just adjust how much you carry?

Well, it is a big concern, but we think we have it handled. The Invitationals only need equipment from a single company of course. That will fit without issue in many of them. As for our annual demo day, it will not fit. But truth be told, it did not fit well in the Tour Van either as it is just too much equipment. Instead, it will be a trailer I believe that we will load up and attach. Assuming we go this route that is.

Well, it is a big concern, but we think we have it handled. The Invitationals only need equipment from a single company of course. That will fit without issue in many of them. As for our annual demo day, it will not fit. But truth be told, it did not fit well in the Tour Van either as it is just too much equipment. Instead, it will be a trailer I believe that we will load up and attach. Assuming we go this route that is.
I still have nightmares.

Ahhh, gotcha. Trailer is a very good idea. Sprinter or something similar just seems to make a ton of sense for what you guys do.

Ahhh, gotcha. Trailer is a very good idea. Sprinter or something similar just seems to make a ton of sense for what you guys do.

It does. Now to get the numbers to work. Not sure they will, but we can hope.

This thing is incredible. Priced too high, but absolutely incredible from a brand new Sprinter maker.

man is that thing tricked out or what

It really is like they thought of everything. Sure there are custom crazy units out there, but this thing eliminates the need for that for many.

Spent the morning looking at Sprinters again and might have made our decision process easier. Really narrowing it down.

Spent the morning looking at Sprinters again and might have made our decision process easier. Really narrowing it down.
This decision can't be easy I'm sure.

This decision can't be easy I'm sure.

Its so different than when we purchased the Tour Van. You have to make much of your decision based on budget and ours was rather small. With this, almsot every one costs the same or similar, so it is such a hard decision.

Its so different than when we purchased the Tour Van. You have to make much of your decision based on budget and ours was rather small. With this, almsot every one costs the same or similar, so it is such a hard decision.
Even with all the features that each has, they all seem to offer something unique compared to each other.

A little surprised to you two considering switching up the Tour Van so quick. Was the fuel cost of the Rangefinder just so high that it makes better sense to upgrade now?

A little surprised to you two considering switching up the Tour Van so quick. Was the fuel cost of the Rangefinder just so high that it makes better sense to upgrade now?

After the long trip across about 16 states, and getting roughly 2 mpg, it is something we had to strongly consider. The Sprinter allows us to travel at faster speeds, gets close to 22 mpg and to stay in it or a hotel.

After the long trip across about 16 states, and getting roughly 2 mpg, it is something we had to strongly consider. The Sprinter allows us to travel at faster speeds, gets close to 22 mpg and to stay in it or a hotel.
2 mpg is staggering really. And diesel fuel isn't the cheaper fuel. It appears that the luxury and convenience is still available in the sprinter based on what you've posted throughout the thread.

This is the 2012 model of the unit we really liked today. Its a rather long video, but really well done to show construction, features and the benefits of the Sprinter.

Only like 30 seconds in but I couldn't help but notice him say Dean likey.

That's pretty sweet, the versatility, even though he kind of over did it, is a huge benefit. 5k of towing is pretty impressive. Seems like it has plenty of options to accommodate the THP HQ office needs as well.

That's pretty sweet, the versatility, even though he kind of over did it, is a huge benefit. 5k of towing is pretty impressive. Seems like it has plenty of options to accommodate the THP HQ office needs as well.

Yeah, he certainly goes overboard. I agree T2G, it seems to have what we need.

Dean really loves the versatility. That thing is definitely more driver friendly and opens a lot of areas.

Just curious JB, are there any of hte Sprinter variants that tow more than 5K?

Just curious JB, are there any of hte Sprinter variants that tow more than 5K?

I believe there are a few.

I don't think he needed that extra coffee...lol. Very nice!

2 MPG? Thats unreal. I know that some of your driving was the mountains and such, but awful. I thought those things got better than that. I mean I wasn't thinking like 15 or 20, but I would have though upper singles low double digits. Sounds like you almost don't have a choice but to go to a Sprinter, just to have the ability to continue to travel like that.

Back