Where do you get sore after a round?

At 65 years of age, I pretty much get sore everywhere.
old_man_smiley.gif

At 60 the only thing that isn't sore after a round is my hair.

It's normally my shoulders, but I think my new clicgear will fix that! :)

My lower back sometimes hurts a bit. I have a fairly big shoulder turn and I'm not too flexible in the core area. So that causes some discomfort. Not a big deal though. I just need to get more flexible.

My lower back sometimes hurts a bit. I have a fairly big shoulder turn and I'm not too flexible in the core area. So that causes some discomfort. Not a big deal though. I just need to get more flexible.

Your swing looks very flexible to this old man, but I do know what you mean. Take care of yourself now buddy and it will pay dividends later in your golfing life.

my knees are usually a little sore after playing 18, football injuries in high school!

My back and legs tend to get a little stiff but it is nothing a little Alieve can't fix!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My back and my head,
Sometimes my legs when I walk a lot

At 60 the only thing that isn't sore after a round is my hair.

Same for me, and the only reason that doesn't hurt is cause I lost it all

Right knee and lower back. I'm 23, but I have the knees of a 70 year old :beat-up:

Right knee and lower back. I'm 23, but I have the knees of a 70 year old :beat-up:

I feel your pain! I am 21, and have had surgeries on both knees already.

I usually walk and when I walk, the answer is feet, legs, and the future artificial knee. The artificial knee does pretty good but gets a bit stiff.

When I ride, nothing really more than usual.

When I take my push cart, only my feet hurt; when I carry on my back (for an executive 9-hole course I play often), my feet and my upper back.

Left knee and my pride.

My left wrist for sure. I have to take 2 alleve before the round and usually one afterwards.

Since I started putting yoga into my work outs the past few years, I can honestly say I don't have soreness after golfing.

My hip joints, neck (working on that), and knee's. Need to get better at listening to my body, but doesn't work.

C5, C6, C7, lower lumbar and right elbow. Between Advil pre round and maybe one during, it's manageable and not terrible when I get done.

J.

left Knee and left lower back. i put a lot of torque into my swing which causes most of it. lots of stretching and time in the gym to strengthen muscles.

my lower back gets pretty tender after a round/driving range session. I need to go to a chiropractor bad, haven't been adjusted & aligned in a good 2 years!

my lower back gets pretty tender after a round/driving range session. I need to go to a chiropractor bad, haven't been adjusted & aligned in a good 2 years!

I use to go to a chiropractor from an early age in life with a bad back and such until I found out how much damage from medical research that is proven that it can do to your body and never went to one again! I use to feel great afterwards, but I am telling you i think I have a permanent issue in my neck and back now it is worse and I am on pain medication for my medical problems and arthrits but sometimes on bad days it does not touch the pain i speak of!

My two knees, and sometimes my back. I have had an ongoing knee problem since I was 17. Had to quit Gaelic football and hurling (Irish sports) because of it and I thought to myself 'I need to do something'. So two years ago I took up golf, thinking 'its just walking and hitting a ball while standing, how hard can it be!' I soon realized that with my high swing speed I was very sore around the knees. But I will not be quitting golf over it!! Not a chance!

My pride usually takes quite a beating after a round... Oh yeah & my left shoulder hurts too lol

My right knee is always sore after a round.

Back