The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Josh, Charlie and Ryan. I appreciate it more than you guys know. My wife had to go the doctor today for a lump in her breast. Needs an ultrasound and the effing place has no appointments until tomorrow. Plus she has some sort of infection also. On the bright side, she literally made me go to Golfsmith after work.

Hopefully the ultrasound will show that it's nothing. You want me to get online tonight and whisper rage for you? Just say the word dude

Keep your head up Dev. I am wishing you the absolute best.

Karma has some good things coming your way.

Good luck with everything Dev.

Keep your head up, Dev. I know what you are going through. Kelly went through something somewhat similar a couple years ago with her thyroid. It was probably the worst two weeks of my life, not knowing what was happening and what to expect. Everything they removed was benign and hasn't had any issues since. I'm only a FB message or text away, dude. Don't shoulder all this stuff yourself. Let some of your friends lighten the load for you.

Those of you that have kids, give them an extra hug for me tonight. I heard about some stuff happening at work with a child that made my stomach turn.

Thoughts are with you and your family Dev.

Also...wth is with doctors saying "Hmm that's interesting" and not telling you what is interesting!? Driving me insane right now.

Well both my kids and myself are all sick now. I hate when they don't feel good.

Not being able to just get my big sister and remove her from the situation/town she's in.

It kills me.

My boss lost her car keys today so instead of doing my job I got to spend two hours searching the store for her keys while she simply gets a ride home from her husband and waits for a phone call.

I did not find them.

THPing on Tapatalk

Those of you that have kids, give them an extra hug for me tonight. I heard about some stuff happening at work with a child that made my stomach turn.

Will do Ary, I can't imagine some of the stuff you run across.

Apparently my wife is still under the impression that it's my job to make her life easier even though she's the one that left me.

Umm, not to sound spiteful, but I'm not in that business anymore. My assistance will be at my convenience.

Now that I can relate to SH! My ex actually had the guts at a hearing for me paying MORE child suport ( and I pay way more than I should, but it's for my kids ) to have her lawyer ask ME to pay the court costs!

Burned my arm this morning on the iron. Nice blister formed almost instantly. One of the girls I work with has an Aloe plant on her desk so she gave me a fresh piece to use on my arm with the antibiotic ointment as well.

I love when a day goes from good, to sh*tty in a matter of seconds.

Time warner sucks. Sometimes the road runner works, sometimes it doesn't. Not from day to day or week to week, but hour to hour.

They can have a technician out between Thursday at 10 am and sometime next week.

Google Fiber can't get here soon enough.

Work! Ahhh I swear some people have no idea how to think for themselves. Lets try and think about what we are doing and see if we can solve the problem instead of pawning it off on someone else. Breathe........

Other side of fuel pump now acting up as well in the truck (fuel guage). Was wanting to wait until warmer weather to do it myself and save a group of cash. May not have that luxury. The sending unit has been flaky for a while already.

Break light and abs light now on constant too. She has been good to me, just wish they were spread apart a bit.

LtEvO TaPpEd

That sucks J4U, hope you can get er fixed up!!

I have a pretty legit rant too, the weather is 39* outside, and the wind is at 40 mph, with a wind advisory, just another day in bipolar nm, no golf for me

Only 3 months in at my new location(military) and I'm about ready to flip on my boss(and pretty much have been since the first week). This guy stresses over everything, everyyyythingggg ..he makes me want to start stressing for no reason. I seriously do not know how he sleeps at night. I could go on and on about him but don't want to even think about it lol, luckily he's gone in June.

Work is such a pain in the a$$. It always seems to get in the way of my THP time!!!

I'm just about to go to work and couldn't agree more.

Want to go test a new driver and see this cell moving in. Boooo!!

ejaravyj.jpg

Want to go test a new driver and see this cell moving in. Boooo!!

ejaravyj.jpg

We just had tornado warnings send people to the stairwells at work. I calmly stayed at my desk and watched the radar until they announced that the warning was downgraded.

We just had tornado warnings send people to the stairwells at work. I calmly stayed at my desk and watched the radar until they announced that the warning was downgraded.

Thats scary, hope everyone is alright!

Temps dropped about 15* in last 10 minutes....definite chill in the air now.

Thats scary, hope everyone is alright!

Temps dropped about 15* in last 10 minutes....definite chill in the air now.

Round two ... upgraded from watch to warning again, and the sirens are firing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back