The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quoted out 8 of these today:

Untitled-16_zps09b87aec.png

I know that doesn't mean anything to a lot of you. But to some of our engineering inclined members, it is very interesting.
tankless????

JJ - looks like a centrifugal submersion pump. Since I see PVC, is this for residential?

JJ - looks like a centrifugal submersion pump. Since I see PVC, is this for residential?

Sewer lift station for a smaller town. Pretty standard lift station design, just all a little different how that want to bid it out...

I have no idea what yours is :bulgy-eyes: but I am guessing its energy efficient?

tankless????

Yup. It's an instaneous steam to hot water heater utilizing a flooded design shell and tube heat exchanger. The goal of the unit is to subcool the steam and condensate in order to reclaim all of the BTUs in the latent and sensible energy available in the steam.

Yup. It's an instaneous steam to hot water heater utilizing a flooded design shell and tube heat exchanger. The goal of the unit is to subcool the steam and condensate in order to reclaim all of the BTUs in the latent and sensible energy available in the steam.

Does it have a flux compaciter

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Does it have a flux compaciter

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Yup, and an energon powered matrix of leadership.

speaking of jiggawatts. A project engineer at the largest tissue mill in North America call me and would like me to redesign an air make up system feeding one of the machines. I will be at VR Pro Combos in no time.

I love popcorn.

You had me at instaneous.

First night of grad school tonight. Sitting in class waiting for the professor. Must.... Stay.... Awake

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

Just ate at Fogo de Chao for the first time. SO GOOD. Expensive but so worth it. Some of the best meats I've ever had.

TTing

This actually made sense to me, I was the system owner for the feedwater and condensate systems at the power plant before I retired. It would cost us a little over a million to change out one of the condensate heaters. Went to Tulsa several times to visit Yuba.

This actually made sense to me, I was the system owner for the feedwater and condensate systems at the power plant before I retired. It would cost us a little over a million to change out one of the condensate heaters. Went to Tulsa several times to visit Yuba.

Coal fired? How many megawatt?

Just ate at Fogo de Chao for the first time. SO GOOD. Expensive but so worth it. Some of the best meats I've ever had.

TTing

Love that place, priced for special occasions though. Lunch is the way to go to save some money.

my itouch 4 started spazzing out under warranty, and best buy didn't have any more 4th gens in stock so i now have a 5th gen. none of the apps are re-loaded, but i'm already loving it. i also have siri now! awesome!

Just landed for a busy day in Chicago. 4G is awesome...weather not so much :D

LtEvO TaPpEd

Holy shat, watching the local news and they just showed a large tornado rolling across interstate 75 in Bartow county, Ga. 100 + cars overturned per news! We have a tornado watch until 4:00 p.m. tonight.

Holy shat, watching the local news and they just showed a large tornado rolling across interstate 75 in Bartow county, Ga. 100 + cars overturned per news! We have a tornado watch until 4:00 p.m. tonight.
You better tie down the wood shed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back