The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
House inspection went well! Only a couple small things need to be done (which we were told to expect). On to appraisal.

Ok, put up my entry on rant thread. Here's my HHJJ; My SeeMore Si1 has made it safely to SeeMore HQ. The repair is probably complete now and soon'll be returning home. Alex said, that they'll be including some goodies with my putter. So glad I took up JB's recommendation to contact SeeMore about my putter's little boo-boo. Like everyone here says, SeeMore has superb customer service. WOOHOO!!

When I used them they sent me 2 triangulators and 2 headcovers for free. SeeMore is awesome!

If I can't talk one of my friends into adopting him, I am seriously considering adding to our family. The thought of adopting a Boston makes me happy.

67461_277539792375597_1306157675_n.jpg

If I can't talk one of my friends into adopting him, I am seriously considering adding to our family. The thought of adopting a Boston makes me happy.

67461_277539792375597_1306157675_n.jpg

I have always wanted a Boston terrier. When we finally get a dog, I am hoping there is one around to rescue.

I have always wanted a Boston terrier. When we finally get a dog, I am hoping there is one around to rescue.

Such awesome dogs. Loyal, sensitive, but it's awesome. Harder than Hell to house train and break of chewing, but the trade off is worth it. I just saw this one come across my feed from our local shelter. He's been well taken care of, so I hope someone is looking for him.

Gonna have to break a little kids kneecaps soon...haha
e2y2ajuv.jpg

Sorry for all the proud papa pics. This kid is literally smiling from the second she wakes up to the moment she goes to sleep. We are so blessed and lucky.

a4ujysuv_zps9fb7ded0.jpg

aputusy6_zps975eaa92.jpg

ary2e2u5.jpg

She is so proud of herself for rolling over from her back to her front for the first time.

She adorable, Dev. No need to apologize for showing your pride and joy off.

She adorable, Dev. No need to apologize for showing your pride and joy off.

Thanks buddy. She is the Happy Happy Joy Joy every single day for me.

Thanks buddy. She is the Happy Happy Joy Joy every single day for me.

As well she should be. No matter how bad things get from time to time, you always get to look at that and it will always be enough.

As well she should be. No matter how bad things get from time to time, you always get to look at that and it will always be enough.

It's what keeps me going. Her and my wonderful wife. For sure. It makes me feel incredibly lucky.

Dev! She's too adorable dude!

JR and Dev.. Get a room. Dev. Nice kid!

Awesome pics Dev, she looks like the happiest little girl in the world!

Awesome pics Dev, she looks like the happiest little girl in the world!

Against all odds, for having to put up with me, she is..hahaha Thanks Cookie.

Figures the guy from Brokeback would go there...haha Thanks man
Well yesterday JR was talking about wearing women's deodorant and today he's talking about hugging you. LOL

Well yesterday JR was talking about wearing women's deodorant and today he's talking about hugging you. LOL

I killed a grizzly bear this morning with a loose leaf notebook and some salad tongs. I was listening to Karma Chameleon while doing it, but that is neither here nor there.

4 HHJJ's for me today!
1) aced my driver-safety test, now all i have to do is take the driving tes, which i should do pretty good on, then i'll have my license.
2) got my $75 nike employee store voucher
3) got my subaru lifestyle badges in the mail
6B04E8AA-142F-4E00-AAE7-259F7717F150-649-000000724B6DEBCE_zps3696f411.jpg

4) GOT MY AC HAT!! WOOOH!!!
6932E0E9-4035-475E-BE58-4C5E8B630BAD-649-000000736FB4DD25_zpsc0746379.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back