What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I very much dislike seafood, but I really want to like it so I am attempting to try some for dinner tonight. I picked up a pistachio crusted flounder from Fresh Market and I am going to give that a try. I would love a sauce to go with it, but I don't know what would work.

I very much dislike seafood, but I really want to like it so I am attempting to try some for dinner tonight. I picked up a pistachio crusted flounder from Fresh Market and I am going to give that a try. I would love a sauce to go with it, but I don't know what would work.

sounds good to me. I love seafood, I could eat it just about every day.

My GF is making pasta w/red sauce & homemade meatballs.... so good!!!

sounds good to me. I love seafood, I could eat it just about every day.

Unfortunately, I hate seafood. I continue to try it and continue to dislike it. I can eat sushi when it's in a roll and deep fried, and I can eat tuna fish, but that's about it.

I made a major batch of sweet and spicy chili and I'll be digging into that soon

Unfortunately, I hate seafood. I continue to try it and continue to dislike it. I can eat sushi when it's in a roll and deep fried, and I can eat tuna fish, but that's about it.

we like the same kind of sushi!

Chicken Breast wrapped in bacon, with green beans, sauteed mushrooms, onions, and garlic.

I am having seared scallops with an herb butter sauce. Pretty excited about it. The scallops looked outstanding at Fresh Market.

You could make an easy white wine/garlic sauce to go on it. Would go well on flounder. White wine, a little bit of butter, garlic, little bit of oregano, salt and pepper. Easy, good flavor.

You could make an easy white wine/garlic sauce to go on it. Would go well on flounder. White wine, a little bit of butter, garlic, little bit of oregano, salt and pepper. Easy, good flavor.

What would the portions be? I am normally not very good at making sauces so exact measurements for the first time would help if you have an idea of what they would be. Ask JB about my shrimp scampi, he will tell you my sauces are "interesting."

I realized I actually took out a coconut crusted mahi mahi for dinner tonight (I still have the flounder in the freezer). I managed to eat the entire thing and it was actually pretty good. I think I have a weird mental issue with fish. The entire time I was eating it, I kept thinking "wow this is pretty good," but with every bite I took I felt nauseous. If I can get over that, I think I might enjoy some fish.

Wife, kids, and I ate an early dinner at the Spiral Diner (local vegan place). Nachos, quesadillas, and the kids left with root beer floats and the adults left with cookies (choc chip & snicker doodle).

Wife, kids, and I ate an early dinner at the Spiral Diner (local vegan place). Nachos, quesadillas, and the kids left with root beer floats and the adults left with cookies (choc chip & snicker doodle).

I can't get into the root beer float. I don't like how fizzy the soda gets from the ice cream. JB thinks there is something wrong with me for thinking that.

I just put chicken out on the grille..........BBQ chicken.

I can't get into the root beer float. I don't like how fizzy the soda gets from the ice cream. JB thinks there is something wrong with me for thinking that.

Haha, I just say "it's a kid thing". No offense JB! :D

Girlfriend is out of town and I don't feel like cooking, so I went with some Boston Market. I love me some BM.

Headed to the pasta buffet at nannas Italian cuisine

Fish, baked potato and salad

Boiled shrimp and a nice salad.

Soon to be some boneless wings and waffle fries

Leftover beef stew.

Bd's Mongolian BBQ. Three trips up.

Fantastic NY style pizza.

A burger, chicken nuggets, pizza, and fries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back