adidas Crossflex Golf Shoe

I've actually been meaning to mention this in here but keep forgetting: the lack of arch support in the CrossFlex sucks. I have really flat feet so I need the arch support or it kills me feet and knees, and when I walk up the the course in the CrossFlex (10-15 minutes) my feet are killing me by the time I get there. It goes away when I start to play, but I hate the walk there. Still very solid shoes, but watch out if you need arch support.

They look very nice, might be getting them or the tout 360 ATV'S soon

Has anyone ever seen this color for the crossflex:
q46613_profile_hero_wide.jpeg

im in the minority, look blah to me

maybe the velcro would do it

The colors are pretty boring, too Ohio State-y for most probably.

uncalled for, maybe if it was mixed a little better, just a shoe of grey just doesnt do it

Oh man! I'm liking those!

I really like that new "iron" color. I already have the white with the black stripes and the all black ones. I just wish they had a color scheme that I like that would work better with brown. I did not like the white ones with the gray stripe in person. That new gray color would be a little cooler in summer than the black ones and look really great with a gray shirt and black shorts. Hmmm.

I've actually been meaning to mention this in here but keep forgetting: the lack of arch support in the CrossFlex sucks. I have really flat feet so I need the arch support or it kills me feet and knees, and when I walk up the the course in the CrossFlex (10-15 minutes) my feet are killing me by the time I get there. It goes away when I start to play, but I hate the walk there. Still very solid shoes, but watch out if you need arch support.

I'm the opposite, high arch so these are great for me!

I've got the black/slime, very comfortable. Keep thinking about getting the white/blue...

Just do it (oh wait that's the Nike slogan). I pondered for 24 hours before I pulled the trigger. The darker gray is much better than that light gray they offered last year (in my opinion) and these are just the most comfortable golf shoes. I also find that the pods grip the ground better than soft spikes.

WHATTTTT???!!!!
where were you last year when i needed you?!

Crossflex_Q47097_Profile_hero_wide.jpg

WHATTTTT???!!!!
where were you last year when i needed you?!

Crossflex_Q47097_Profile_hero_wide.jpg

I almost bought the dark grey and red yesterday. Wife over ruled me. It was lame.

I almost bought the dark grey and red yesterday. Wife over ruled me. It was lame.

what?! get outta here with that nonsense! isn't your birthday coming up?

i'll sell you my grey/white/black ones, so i can buy these :alien:

what?! get outta here with that nonsense! isn't your birthday coming up?

i'll sell you my grey/white/black ones, so i can buy these :alien:

It is. And id love a pair of tyno authentic Morgan cup shoes.

Really nice color. How much are they costing now a days

Back