The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Much smaller so easier to type from when in an office

Cant believe you have never seen it!

It's about a young Clark Kent, aka Superman growing up in Smallville, KS. Series starts with him in high school, and then goes on to...oh wait, you were joking, werent you?

Maybe a little, hehehe.

Some people are just flat out awesome. The generosity of some people here on THP is unreal.

Now that's funny!

Why have you and I not played yet dude?

I definitely want to. My game is in the toilet right now, but as soon as my lessons are over it's on........

It's tough being a Senior! If you need a good laugh today check out this video and if ya don't laugh a bit with this one, you're having a bad day :beat-up:

Have you ever worked so hard on something that when it comes to fruition, you actually don't know how to act? Well that is GG and myself right now.

Have you ever worked so hard on something that when it comes to fruition, you actually don't know how to act? Well that is GG and myself right now.

Indeed. When you pull off something you didn't think was possible, there's just something awe inspiring about it. Usually worthy of a mental Tiger fist pump

Yes. Yes I have. A project I have been working on is leading me that same point right now.

that's awesome. It's such a good feeling too

It's exciting when something like that comes together. I am at a point right now where in a couple of weeks I will be in that same boat. Good stuff Josh!

then a congrats is in order....:banana::blob::bananadance::clapp::drinks::egyptian::joy::rockon::twist:

Thinking this is about the tweet the other day. Congrats on whatever it is!

that's awesome. It's such a good feeling too

It is, but its almost as if we don't know if we should smile or knuckle down.

I'm intrigued. Whatever it is congrats to the both of you.

Sometimes you are so ambigious, but congrats guys! You really deserve it

:clapp::banana:

Dude, that it is awesome. Congrats to you two, love the feeling of accomplishment like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back