Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nippon NS Pro 950GH. I forget that you won't go to safari and look at my signature.

Lightweight. Mid launch. Should be a blast.

There's so much oeming going in I didn't know people bothered changing their sigs anymore. I've heard good things about those dude. Smokem!

^Siri probably sucks.

There's so much oeming going in I didn't know people bothered changing their sigs anymore. I've heard good things about those dude. Smokem!

^Siri probably sucks.

That's the plan brother.

Got a little more of a tax return than expected so have a little more money to play with to get new irons. Was going to go with the Razr X Blacks but my attention has now turned to the XHot Irons. 5-PW. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Got a little more of a tax return than expected so have a little more money to play with to get new irons. Was going to go with the Razr X Blacks but my attention has now turned to the XHot Irons. 5-PW. Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Dont think, just buy.

Dont think, just buy.

War is a wise man.

Go hit them!!!!! Get fit!!!!

61vMYhyqTxL._SX342_.jpg

Courtesy of Jman's raving. Kind of hesitant to rip the grip off my Betti though. I really do like it as well.

61vMYhyqTxL._SX342_.jpg

Courtesy of Jman's raving. Kind of hesitant to rip the grip off my Betti though. I really do like it as well.

Just put that on mine and love it. Went with the Mid slim 2.0 for 2013

Tapping away on my S3

Just put that on mine and love it. Went with the Mid slim 2.0 for 2013

Tapping away on my S3

I couldn't go larger than the ultra I think. I tried the Jumbo thing a while back and came away unimpressed. I'd say I'm good with midsize as two of my three putters have that. However my current gamer is standard...

61vMYhyqTxL._SX342_.jpg

Is that the reverse taper?

I couldn't go larger than the ultra I think. I tried the Jumbo thing a while back and came away unimpressed. I'd say I'm good with midsize as two of my three putters have that. However my current gamer is standard...

Yeah I couldnt go jumbo either. The Ultra Slim felt like a standard but the Mid Slim was just perfect size IMO

Tapping away on my S3

Is that the reverse taper?

New version is non-taper:

Our non-taper technology allows for even pressure in both hands, eliminating added tension in the wrist and forearms. This helps the arms to swing free, further enhancing a pendulum putting stroke.

Yeah I couldnt go jumbo either. The Ultra Slim felt like a standard but the Mid Slim was just perfect size IMO

Tapping away on my S3

Interesting. Thanks for the feedback. I think I'll stay with what I've got at the moment.

61vMYhyqTxL._SX342_.jpg

I want one badly too. But I haven't for the exact reason you stated.

Winn Jumbo Lite says poo on this talk.

Interesting. Thanks for the feedback. I think I'll stay with what I've got at the moment.

Ultra is the same size around as every other mid grip I've ever used FWIW, just no taper!

Ultra is the same size around as every other mid grip I've ever used FWIW, just no taper!

Always a good source of info Jman. Thanks. I'm a big fan of the Iomic type grips, which is what comes standard on the SS12. Just looks and feels so nice I'd hate to knife it.

Always a good source of info Jman. Thanks. I'm a big fan of the Iomic type grips, which is what comes standard on the SS12. Just looks and feels so nice I'd hate to knife it.

The Iomic mid was my favorite putter grip, pretty dang close in diameter to the SS Ultra.

I'm not pondering the 22* Adams S hybo anymore, 21* Utility Proto is legit....and fun as all get out for this long iron lover.

The Iomic mid was my favorite putter grip, pretty dang close in diameter to the SS Ultra.

I'm not pondering the 22* Adams S hybo anymore, 21* Utility Proto is legit....and fun as all get out for this long iron lover.

Ruh roh. I have a feeling a whole bunch of threads are about to get updated... :clapp:

Ruh roh. I have a feeling a whole bunch of threads are about to get updated... :clapp:

Yessir. Post Top Gun IMAX 3D extravaganza with the wife here in a bit, I'll have to get after it late tonight.

A store has some golf pride vdr for 40% off, I may regrip my ATV, but I hate losing the extended grip

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I'm sleeping on a couple Cleveland black ponders.. Probably won't stick with that shaft, but I thought the clubhead was awesome when I hit it last year.

Plus, it's Cleveland. BRING IT ON!

I'm sleeping on a couple Cleveland black ponders.. Probably won't stick with that shaft, but I thought the clubhead was awesome when I hit it last year.

Plus, it's Cleveland. BRING IT ON!
I support this. What are you looking at bro? 3W? Love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back